Conversation Between Aurica and ARChan

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. ^_^ :3
  2. I'll take a cellphone pic then ;3 I don't have a scanner. I'm at work and can't upload it right now. ^-^

Saw you posted bout a new pic. Took a look nya~ Cute nya~
  3. You should show me then :3 I don't think I'm that great :P
  4. ;3 I draw as well, but not so well. If it's any consolation I did a caricature and it didn't come out so well :P You two are still way better than I am, try looking thing from my point of view. ^-^ V
  5. XD I bet I still don't compare to him. I can't use ink until the last part of the drawing process
  6. Oh I believe you! I personally know a guy who draws with ink and it comes out good! He's amazing! You both are! :3
  7. ^_^ Believe it or not, I did it without any model in front of me. It was very hard to do.
  8. Yush that one! I'm a big fan of formal dresses. I used to compile pictures upon pictures on my old computer. Til it died on me.
  9. Which one? The one with Roelle (the PSZ FOmarl)?
  10. You start something with just a little step. Yes it's good to be modest but praise yourself too. Some people can't really draw :P

That one pic was particularly good.
  11. I really had no idea what he was talking about until he finally said what my talent is. Haha! But really, I'm just mediocre. There are better people than me
  12. You're making HUcast spaz out. :P
  13. Oh well We'll just see what he comes up with.
  14. Hope for the best and poke him til he submits and brings you along!
  15. Alienware... Yeah. I'd faint all the time before I even touch it. Haha!
  16. I'd die if you get an Alienware, those're awesome but thoroughly expensive ^.^;
  17. Well, I'm trying to have my dad bring me along when he's trying to buy a replacement. He was EXTREMELY close to get an HP T_T For one thing about PCs, I do not approve of an HP brand. And for now, I'm using this damned iMAC T_T
  18. *sniffles*

It will never be replaced.

*moments later*

So ARChan, what're you getting now that you don't have a system to use?
  19. Oh. I guess you weren't around when I announced the death of my computer.

-sets up some patriotic music in the background-

It was such a good laptop. It lasted through 7 grueling years of trauma and laps of blazing heat. It actually lasted longer than one of my other computers that lasted just 3 years before it died. One thing nice about my computer is that it gave me one last surprise before it died. It gave me quite a display of fireworks, sparkling and shooting out sparks like that of sparkle tips. My eyes grew wide, but now that I think of it, I am saddened that I rejected its farewell gift. I threw it out the window in fright. In hopes to salvage even the shell, I washed off its pain and agony with a garden hose. I remember the tear that went down my face as stood over it in awe. It had died just before my eyes. Its body was charred like that of a man who was burned to the stake. I crouched down and felt the monitor, hoping for at least one last sign. It only had a brief moment of that blue screen. It said "The current application will be terminated" with its last display, and it vanished.

Oh, laptop. How often had you rode on my lap. I prodded you gently and hugged you. I exposed you to such terrible things, but that was all the trip, right? With all my heart that of a computer and its mistress can feel together, I must bid you adieu. May you find cake in the next world.
  20. Wow, that's the first I heard of that. o.O By replacing meaning it's way beyond repair or you're due for an upgrade.

*holds an ode to the laptop*

And we, have not know each other for long, if ever. We will never forget you dear laptop. Never.

*trumpets hum a solemn funeral tune*

Farewell, we hardly knew ye~
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 23
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast