Conversation Between Ce'Nedra and BIG OLAF

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Merry Christmas to you to Nassie!
  2. Merry Christmas, Nedra!
  3. Righto will do
  4. Well, whenever you want, send me a message and ask. That's all you have to do .
  5. Mhm I got the patience. I´m gonna check things out on PSO2 for now, we should game up again sometime soon.
  6. Yes, it'll probably be hard for them, and take a while. Just be patient, I guess.
  7. Well derp that's gonna make things even worse hehe.

I don't care about winning but hitting the top 10 would be nice at least Still, I hope the judges are able to make decisions at all, it's tough selecting 10 girls out of the 80 and judge them in overall and not be misleaded but just cuteness or something alike.
  8. Tene got 2 very-last-minute entries, and I guess he never updated the total.
  9. Heh will do, though I thought it was 77? Either way it doesn't matter, all your cuties are belong to me!
  10. Oh, I see. Well, let me know how many you end up saving out of the 79 entries, just for my own curiosity.
  11. Not all, only these that I like~ There will most likely be chars that I don't like so I won't save those.
  12. You're gonna save every picture? Oh lawdy.
  13. Heh Hello.

Thanks, I hope I can make it to the top 10 at least, I will be happy then I really hope Tene will post all 77 participants later on just as with the males conteset. Want to save all the cuties
  14. Hello, random pop-in to say....well, "hello." Good luck to you and any of your friends in the contest. The competition is stiff, as I'm sure you know.
  15. No worries, let's meet up in OBT and end game
  16. Okay, I'll be able to play then most likely. Thank you for the kind words.
  17. Hmm never saw anything like that really, that or I mostly don't care haha. I'm sure more people will like you due to the beta's now, you'll get some nice friends when PSO2 releases I'm sure of it.

EST is 6 hours diffrence with me which means it might work out just fine. Converting to EST times I'm mostly playing between 1-5 PM, on weekends it may vary.
  18. Yup, I'm in the Eastern time zone, no worries. As loser-ish as this sounds, I appreciate that you like me. I always thought no one liked me due to my, uh, rather 'brash' nature sometimes. I usually have to work for a general "good" status in communities. I'm glad I'm on the right road.
  19. Why that? I always liked you so far that I know you. I dunno how I manage to do it but so far in PS comminuties I always seem to become loved/liked fast and alot lol. Have some more faith in menkind

Hmm that would be nice seeing your most likely in US and I'm in europe. I'd hope you are in the EST timezone, I tend to have a hard time meeting people from PST zones back in the days.
  20. I'm glad I'm getting more friends. I always thought no one around here liked me much. It makes me feel good knowing people want to talk/play with me.

Also, I'm sure Time Zones will work out. I can get on at almost any time, so that's good for meeting up with pals.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 24
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast