Conversation Between Volcompat321 and BIG OLAF

49 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Happy Birthday, Pat! I owe you a beer (or case)!
  2. Neh, I'm okay. been going through random mood swings recently, from fairly contented to downright pissed off. I think it's because I'm realizing that my current job, whilst pretty laid-back and simple, isn't giving me any sort of learning experience or mental stimulation. I'm too young to not be actively engaging my brain every day. It's kinda bumming me out.

Also, glad to hear your son will be A-ok in not too much longer. I bet that kind of stuff is a parent's worst nightmare.
  3. He just had surgery on Monday, so he's in pain and very cranky... but other than that, he shouldn't be getting another surgery for at least 4 years!
    And after that one, NONE!
    So he's okay. Just gotta get through this pain he's in, and we're set.
    How have you been>?
  4. Oh, well, to be fair, he was walking with his bicycle..!

also, I hope your kiddo is doing okay. I remember reading about all the BS he's already gone through.
  5. Not me!
    I have been in Orlando for alt a week while my son was having surgery.
    Plus, I don't walk anywhere!
    Too lazy!
  6. This is random, but the other day while I was driving during work, I saw a dude that looked just like you walking down US-1 a few minutes from the Pineda causeway.
  7. Well crap!
    I was craigslisting to see if there were some, and they aren't decent enough.
    I want a PS4 too! I'm excited about it.
    I got the PS3 for 50 bucks... cant complain about it not coming with a controller.(or HDMI cord...)
  8. I do not have a PS3, sorry to say.

However, on a related note, I'm looking to get a PS4 when it gets released, after the Xbox One's less-than-stellar showing yesterday, haha.
  9. Hey, do you have a ps3?
    I just picked one up (sold mine like a year ago)
    And need a controller... Willing to sell one if you have one? Also, an HDMI cable.. .I could buy one of those easy though.
  10. As far as a car/truck goes, it's a few things...
    I have money, and can afford monthly, and have a little down payment, it's just not enough for what I want, apparently.

I don't want a POS, so I am being extremely picky. I'm also not trying to buy anything like 2013.... But when a company wants 7 grand for a truck with 110k miles, that's a 2005... That's not doing it for me.. Maybe if it had lower miles...

So it's hard to sift through the decent cars. I want something with 60-75k miles if I'm paying 7k or more for a vehicle.

Anyway, I have the PS Vita, and I want to play PSO2, but it keeps messing up with my username for that too. (I assume it uses the same username and password)...
  11. Yeah, I gave the Vita a wide berth; I knew that wouldn't really take off or anything. Same story as the PSP; only reason I got a PSP was for the Phantasy Star Portable games, that's it.

As for you buying a truck, I've been reading that it's easy to buy cars nowadays....or do you mean that the money part is what's holding you back and making it 'hard'? I know that's my problem, too. I could definitely afford a monthly payment with no problems, but it's that big ol' down payment and all those other stupid fees that are gonna kill me if I go try to buy.
  12. I'd like a 3DS, but I have a Vita that I'm trying to sell..
    I also want a few new guns, so that's why I'm selling the Vita.

But yea, I need a new car... trying to buy a truck is hard.. It's very hard. Trying to find a 4 door, mid-late 2000's model.... most are too expensive, with high miles.. Ridiculous.

But I've been trying to play some more games on PC... I'd like to play PSO2, but every time I try to get my username activated, it didn't work... then I tried to sign up multiple more times, and it's saying that there's an error, which I cant read anyway!
  13. Pfft, I haven't been there long enough to even get myself a good deal, but I'm gonna try anyway. I need a new ride.

Hm, games I play for PC...PSO2, Torchlight 2, Sonic Generations, Bioshock Infinite...and that's about it . Not a whole lot. I recently got a 3DS, so I've been funning around with that. I really want the new Animal Crossing game, but it comes out on June 9th. That's so fuckin' far away....and Pokemon X/Y is even farther that that....
  14. You work at Hyunday? See if you can get me a deal! (jk)

I've been playing a lot of PC games, but when I say a lot, I don't mean a lot... just a lot for me..

I've been working like 100 hours a week, and finding time to go to the shooting range with a few friends from work.
    Basically, I work, go home, take care of the baby, then wake up an hour later and go back to work.

Not that I mind it, I love working with people with mental health issues.
    On top of that, a check with OT on it is nice.

What games do you play for PC?
  15. Ouchies. My car is kinda on its way out; I need to get a new one. Well, not a new one, but a new one to me, ha. I'm just working and sitting around on the weekend. I work at Coastal Hyundai on 192.

What kind of games you playing, since you sold your Xbox?
  16. Hey hey, not too bad... Just in and out of Holmes Regional and Arnold Palmer with my son!
    Then also trying to work a lot...
    Both of my cars broke in one week, but then I fixed one after putting about $700 in parts... Lol.

But, other than that, nothing too much.. Just hanging out, trying to play some games when I can.
    Just sold my Xbox 360, so I can save to buy a new car. Gotta get me a truck, or I'm trying anyway.

How is everything with you?
  17. Pat! I saw you sneakin' around on my page. How's it going?
  18. Hey, congratulations on your baby, and a double-congrats on him being okay after all that crap he had to go through. Good luck on the whole 'being a dad' thing! Sorry I didn't say anything sooner, too. It kept slipping my mind.
  19. Happy Birthday, Pat! Hope your family is doing well.

20. It's a great job with great benefits..
    I love it.

Wouldn't hurt to look around..

Viera Hospital is also hiring, but that might be too far.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 49
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast