Conversation Between Vanzazikon and SStrikerR

49 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Since when did I leave anyway?
  2. Where you at foo? Don't make go to Pencilvania to kick yo ass, mang. Get on back here. ;o
  3. The avy =P
  4. Why made you think it was mine?
  5. Sorry I D/ced and never logged on again. My router screwed up and I was internet-less for about a few hours. .-.
  6. Then log on in 2 minutes lol, I'll still be there.
  7. Sorry, I'm busy during the weekdays, so I can only log on during 7:00PM EST.
  8. You bastard, you better check the BB organizer topic NAO.

edit: viewing user profile I see...

Yes, I know what you're doing, you fool.
  9. I have a late Birthday present.

No this pic is not it =P. I'll PM you or you can PM me when you get on and set a time and I'll give you your present.
  10. Alright, Brian. I'll play PSO with you, if you're up to it. I'm going to play my cool FOmar.
  11. Thanks Vanny, any chance you wanna play pso for a little?
  12. Happy Birthday, Ryan.
  13. I would, but with you being at least 30 levels higher then me now, a hucast, and with way better weapons thanks to you participating in the winter event and me missing it, there's no chance. (Unless I froze you, but that's no fun)
  14. You still up for a match? =P (I'd totally kick your ass)
  15. XDD Whoops, I forgot =P
  16. Actually after seeing all the weapons you've acquired since I stopped playing (TJS, Lame, those twin swords) I really don't think it's a good idea for me to even attempt it.
  17. sonofabitch! I told you to tell me when you hit 113 so we could rumble!
  18. Hope you had a good Christmas dude. Sorry about bein so late, but I've been...avoiding PSO-W at the moment.
  19. Merry Christmas, Ryan.
  20. No problem.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 49
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast