12 Visitor Messages

1. Just stopin by the forums, thought id say hi to some old friends... so HI
  2. I want pso2!
  3. Hehe same but i was thinking in my head
    'What about pso2?' LOL
  4. awwwww! maybe ill have to get it... i always thought it looked cool
  5. Hey Psz fan

How's your day?
    I was told infinty can only play with infinity players..

//sobbu T_T
  6. Im not sure if they can play together but if they could that would be fun !
  7. I see. I understand. Glad to hear from again hehe.
    I was playing other games on the comp as well hahah
    If you need someone to talk to i'm here xD

Lol i was going to get psp2 back then but i don't have a psp yet. I kind of like the infinty one bec nagisa looks cool ^o^b i was planning to get psvita... i wonder if psp2 will work on it or can psp2 play with infinty? O: i would play it with you
  8. Yeah it has been forever hasnt it! I havnt really been playin much games lately i get on this forum just to chat with a group im in but thats really it. I never actually get in the forums part, but i was flipping through pictures and saw "CookieSundae" had commented on one i was like.... NO WAI! IT CANT BE! haha but it was . As for gaming, i was playing WoW untill i lost my job and cant pay for it anymore, so now im trying to find something else to play havnt found anything yet, i do have Phantasy Star Portable 2 and just found my PSP charger so i can play that again. But other than that really not much gaming, due to IRL stuff.
  9. Great! How've you been? I'm sorry i couldnt messageon sega forum.. ive been irl too. So what's up? Are you playing any games? Haha it has been a long time
  10. Im good! how are you
  11. Psofan yes its me lol i missed you how are you?!
  12. Um is this THE CookieSundae!!! From the sega forums!!!??? Long time no see!
    (Rappy Guild!)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12