Conversation Between GoblinX_x and Nick O'Demus

18 Visitor Messages

1. I don't play Animal Crossing or Pokemon, so I'll have to pass on those. I'll still be dropping by here every once in a while though, and I finally got a Wii U, so there may be other games I can join you guys for.
  2. my animal crossing friend code is .town dusk wood name goblinX_x
    friend code 4468-2304-6671 & pokemon y
  3. I'm doing fine, thanks. I'll be out of town this week, so unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the upcoming Revival, but I'll be back for anything going on next week.
  4. hey nick i hope ur well take care friend.
  5. by chance if u have time could you get online tonight it would be good to do a few runs with you bro
  6. my new friend code please add it okay.
    4899- 9885- 7996
  7. i got the pizza slicer and eaten pizza and pizza box from sp -24.

i gave him a blue saber and 1000000 in money for helping me. i still felt like i wanted to give him more.but he said it was okay.
    hes a really good friend.but i would like another pizza box because for my other char im making right now im working between goblinX_x lvl 93 and my other char halloween hes 25 lvl.
    i plan on making a fonewearl named dream horror so i been working on this : ).im really into phantasy star 0 now XD.but really thank you for the friendship and help as well.
  8. I just found the Pizza Shop again, so I've got the Pizza Slicers and 4-slot Pizza Boxes if you still need them. However, it'll probably be at least another day or two before I'm able to get online. My home PC picked up a virus and is being repaired, so I don't have internet at home, while at work I've got internet access but no Wifi. Let me know whether or not you get them from Sp-24 instead.
  9. what would u want for a pizza slicer or boxes with four slots. i got the grinders for it .and thank you for ur time my friend .ill be on today
  10. Pizza slicers? Yeah, why? Did you need some?
  11. hey buddie do u own a pizza slicer ?
  12. Forgot to mention, the mag you described is a Radam (see here). It's not made by raising Mags, but by feeding one a Radam Soul. Like the other Mag souls, you can use it to turn any Mag above a certain level into a Radam, so it can have any stats or Photon Blast you want (see here at the bottom of the page). It's fairly popular since the Souls are pretty rare (they're random drops in the Super Hard Eternal Tower).
  13. thank you brother for the helpful info i will take this as a mental note .
  14. Uhm, not sure I have that much useful advice about HUcasts beyond what seems to be fairly common knowledge. Go for Power, both in materials and mags. Swords and double-swords can usually do the most damage. Keep a handgun or rifle on hand as well for areas and bosses strong against melee attacks. Always carry full stocks of Monomates, Dimates, Heal Traps, and Atomizers. Bring Sarisa and Kai with you often when playing offline and set tactics to "Safety First" to get more healing and buffs. Light Traps and Ice Traps are fairly useless, but Burn Traps are good against the Mothers in Eternal Tower. That's everything I can think of at the moment.
  15. yo brother i started a hucast and was wondering if u know anything helpful about them.also i seen people with a mag with four parts to it like wings but metal lances.is that mag helpful ?.
  16. You're welcome. I really need to clear out some inventory space first before I can do many online runs.

If you still need to catalog some weapons, check the bottom of my tradelist, and I may be able to help you out with that too.
  17. thank you bro you take it easy anytime u want to play and chill hit me up
  18. i will be online till 3 pm my time but if u need me just tell me when u will get on wifi so i can trade with u when i go home
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18