Conversation Between RagolBuilt and Sara-hime

11 Visitor Messages

1. Happy Birthday! ;D
  2. That's tight, it almost sounds like you're a Medical Assistant or a Nurse Assistant. Do you work at a hospital or an Doctor's office?
  3. Well it varies, but primarily I'm an OR Aide, so I help around the Operating Room. Anywhere from bringing supplies and medicine to and fro, transporting and help lifting patients, and cleaning up for the next case. Not for the squeamish though. ^_-
  4. That's good, i hate growing up, having no more free time anymore. It's awesome though to see what you can do when you progress though. What do you do for work?
  5. Nah it was like any other day really. And it was a BUSY night at work, running around trying to get stuff done only to be sidetracked with even more stuff. @_@

But maybe I can cool off during the weekend at least.
  6. Your welcome! The question is......did you have fun?
  7. Thank you very much!!!
  8. Happy Birthday!
  9. No, I actually haven't met you online. I just started signing back on to the website. Just wanted to make some friends to play PSO2 when I get a PC. God I want to play so bad, it looks more like PSU insfead of PSOBB.
  10. Hello Ragol Built person/cast/thingie! ^_^
    I'm sorry for the late response. I guess I don't come on as often as I used to. But to answer your question, I'm doing fine. And yourself? Are you somone I met on PSO2 or PSP2(i)?
  11. Hello! How are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11