Conversation Between Akaimizu and Magician

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. My First challenging Pushmo level for a fellow Pushmo player.

http://files.me.com/akaimizu/mf8y50
  2. Hehe. I know you seem to definitely replay it a lot. I haven't touched it since the GBA rerelease of it. It's definitely one of my favorite FF stories ever, but I definitely wasn't ready to go back and play it that many times. I'll probably get the new one, figuring it's probably the last worthy re-release of it.
  3. My return to PSP2 my be postponed, FFIV:CC is being released on PSN tonight.

I shouldn't be so excited to play through this game for the umpteenth time, but I am.
  4. I've taken Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off from work in the hope that FFIV: CC will be released on PSN. If not, that'll give me time to finish up Xenogears and jump back onto PSP2.
  5. No problem. Just wanted to catch up with you, with some news and stuff.
  6. My apologies for not accepting your chat invite last night. I was just jumping on to PSN to see what was new.
  7. Might as well. I already got a little head start (just a little) last night. I'm really hoping it'll be easy to make 2 characters, because while I started as one I also really want to play some guy who eventually kind of looks like a more human Davy Jones from Pirates of the Carribean. (From some of the screenshots I've seen, it looks like that is possible, and cool-looking)
  8. Viva la revolution! Fable III, shall we tackle the world of Albion tonight?
  9. I'm good for it.
  10. I'll be online most of the night, if you want to run.
  11. Going to be on tonight?
  12. Today is good. I had a little time in yesterday, but I spliced that a bit with Layton. I'm in the 60s, now.
  13. Today, perhaps? Or will you be thwarting "Ninja Assassin" Claptrap's revolution?
  14. Today's the easiest day for me, in terms of knowing what's coming up. May have to play by ear for the rest of the week since I have a couple of things to do by friday evening.
  15. That's alright. When're you available to hunt this week?
  16. Sorry I didn't get back to you. That was a Sunday during the Ren Fest time of year. My Sundays are generally booked and I don't see home until midnight.
  17. I'll be online most of the day.
  18. I think so. I've seen the Sony's release list, this week. So I think PSP2 is the biggest release. However, I'm not sure it'll save the download times. If you can, I'd download it using the PS3. You'll want the fastest connection possible. If only because this game is generating a whole lot of word-of-mouth buzz. And that's with folks outside of those aware of pso-world.
  19. I hope PSP2 is the only "big" addition to PSN tonight. Otherwise PSN's download speed is reduced to a crawl and I won't be able to play until tomorrow morning.
  20. Sounds like a plan.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 23
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast