Conversation Between Akaimizu and zerolegends

9 Visitor Messages

1. I still am doing th project but im short on Programmers aside from that though Ive been working on a few other projects where i do have the required tools and team members to help me work on some games, i recently reviewed the MMBN song you made a while back and i have to say its still pretty damn catchy since the day i heard it... ive decided to go take matters in my own hands and learnt he engine my Team member wrote and the show must go on, Im on skype almost all the time, i havent seen you on in a while, listen if your still looking around to practice on your Sound composing i have alot of jobs to offer right now, more details if you'd like, and its not just fan games its original games and such so you can be as creative as you want and express your freedom
  2. I did send a message on Skype a while ago. Haven't heard back from you yet. Are you still doing this project?
  3. Hey man... i have another job up for u if your up to it... I am now able to continue my MMX fangame and this time im not limiting u to GBA sounds you can create something original too im not gonna ask you to copy the old songs if your up to it just send me a message on skype
  4. That will work. Especially if they have some drum samples in them as well. I'll catch up with you on Skype tomorrow.
  5. I actually ripped some more samples out from different other games and i have them all as wav files, if you would like it, i'll send it to you Via skype, working on a new original game and if we ever get another pixel artist we can start on 2 original games, aside from that the Team has grown and is still growing, planning to finish up alot of projects
  6. Yep. I'm still alive, a bit better and back from vacation. I popped in the other day. Nothing much to report. I did spend the time to rip every sample I could from using that program, but it seems that it is missing a good number of samples used for music and pretty much all of the percussion.
  7. You've been gone from the team for a while :P you still alive ^_^?
  8. sent you a friends request so be sure to answer soon ^_^ i have some jobs for you already, that is if YOU are ready.
  9. yo... itz zero talking about the game. The MMBN is for the GBA , i'm not a sound composer so im new to your terms haha how about i send you some soundtracks so you can get the feeling of how it is. Do you have a Skype or an Email i can contact you through?

here are some songs to show you the style of MMBN songs

MMBN6-two of braves
    Megaman Battle Network 6 theme-Two of Braves - YouTube
    [/spoiler]

MMBN3-Secret Area
    megaman battle network 3 secret area - YouTube

MMBN3-Hero Theme
    megaman Battle Network 3 Navi Battles music theme - YouTube

MMBN4-boss battle theme
    Megaman Battle Network 4 boss music - YouTube

MMBN6-Central town theme
    Megaman Battle Network 6-Central Town - YouTube