Conversation Between Alena Zouryx and Sayara

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. profound sadness to this! D:
  2. I hope you had a fantastic birthday, Sayara! All the best wishes to you~

I miss our Bemani-themed banter, by the by. Only a few of my team members actually get my constant barrage of Bemanipuns. Sadalena. D:
  3. I calculated that , 9 13 and 14 were the only ones i truley needed.
    Maybe 10 for the song select and space fight but i have 16BE for that.
  4. Very nice. I wish I had the extra money to complete my collection. I only own 4th, 6th, 10th, and 13~16.
  5. by next month I'l have my paws on iidx 9,13 and 14. The only ones i ever needed. ~~~
  6. I've made my E-code alert
    ONLY ONE E- CODE after seeing this photo
  7. ONLY ONE ... PSO2?! XD
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UL...&v=27No_I3es_0
    Just saying that this is pretty amazing.

Also. The next time you boot up IIDX TROOPERS, play the "Last Song" song by TAKA. Hit the scratch when the song ends.
  9. Son of a bitch! That was my first ever pop'n music song with Akira Yamaoka. I enjoy to play the hyper chart.
  10. Ohohohohohoh and April Fools no Uta!!! <3 <3 <3 That song!!! /spaz
  11. AH GOD YOU'RE LIKE
    COLINKING INTO MY BRAINNNSSS
    I usually mention bitmania/space cuz they're way more well known than that song. But jesus that song is so much fun.
  12. bitmania is my favorite of his, and space fight is totally runner-up. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! XD

Although I do really like his song on Empress, Yamaoka Akira no "Quiz! Kajitsugou!"
  13. Ah yes I see, You like a good lot of those folks. Lately I often get sad whenever Akira Yamaoka does his music for other companies now because. They'll never be as amazing as bitmania or space fight :<
  14. Oooooh, I'm also a huge fan of Nekomata Master!! I also adore Sana, Ryu☆, Y&Co., DJ Remo-Con, Sota Fujimori, Akira Yamaoka, Osamu Kubota, DJ Command, bleh... far too many. I'm also close personal friends with DM Ashura. He and I originally met 'cause we both are big into ParaPara dancing and eurobeat music.

... but yeah... way too many Bemani artists who I love, so that's a really hard question. :c
  15. Sure you wanna stick around man? Could be dangerous!
    Though then again that is the beauty of silence.

In all srsnss though, who do you like the most in the bemani world? Like, my favorites have usually been Nekomata Master and Jun Wakita.
  16. That's awesome. xD Srsly, why haven't we become friends before now? Geez.

But yeah, I've been a Bemanitard since I first got into DDR back when 3rd mix was new. Good times, good times. In other news...

ONE AND ONE DO NOT MAKE TWO
    A MAN AND WOMAN MAKE A BIGGER ONE.
  17. Yes. That is the case. Alot of my titles and such have been referenced to bemani, iidx or pop'n mainly. TINGLE SEQUENCES -> Sequencer Cat etc
    We will need to someday go giddy on bemani stuff together.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast