Conversation Between AOI_Tifa_Lockhart and Waki Miko Syamemaru!

3 Visitor Messages

1. Actually I quit due to money issues and the lack of people on the PC. I'm on Dungeon Fighter Online and doin a lil of Borderlands (although Borderlands is starting to get kinda old. Gonna return it and hope for Modern Warfare 2). I know this is gonna seems strange. But what kinda spaghetti sauce do you think is best? Smooth or chunky? I say smooth because it doesn't have that water down taste and dislike chunky due to it looking like someone ate alot of tomatoes and puked it up all over my pasta.
  2. Hiya,

Eek only 3 months late in response :O My bad, sorry : / Just been palying other games like WoW and champions online but I couldn't get into them for some reason :S Tried borderlands but its got hideous online MP problems on PC so I just played that solo. But yesh..

I'm on PC but due to servers dying im buying a 360 on payday (this friday) So i think until that point i'll jsut be using my high level chars on my PC account but i'll be starting the PSU grind again lol just hope this time I don't spend 1000 hours on it like i did on PSU PC oO Hope I just stick to one character lol...I say hope

Which platform do you use?

Tifa
  3. Hey, if you need any help with your low level characters just let me know. I'll be glad to help out. BTW what platform are you on?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3