Conversation Between Vintasticvin and Phantom Rain

641 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast
  1. annnd my pso2 Nprotect is being a goof wall again
  2. Here have a Lumine picture
  3. OH and Pso Ephinea
  4. No lag is always a good thing and you can now find me on steam and discord since gameguard forced me into retirement
  5. yay no lag is good =3
  6. Minecraft doesn't give you an arm canon so YES Creativerse is better by default!!! there's also little to mo lag in creativerse.. huge plus for me
  7. I hope so and the facepalm and groan was for you going cat smiling on me >__<
  8. its better than minecraft
  9. *facepalm and groans*.... It looks Just like minecraft but the Characters are detailed and don't worry I'm sure Pso2 will work for me again and there's always me posting video of making people rage quit to my clockwork deck lol
  10. you might be able to run creativerse, and yeah mostly fixed =3
  11. Hm, I am definitely out from Pso2 and yeah my laptop is a little below "barely able to run" the games you play

Well the good news is things between us are somewhat fixed before it was too late right?
  12. =[ and there are a few games we might be able to meet in if your PC can handle them
  13. Wow, Gameguard is really giving its all to keep me off the game. Had it fixed for a moment then tried adding translations myself and the patcher would overwrite it then I tried using tweaker again and nope back to fixing pso2 again :l Theres always other games we can meet on (Right?)
  14. Yeah they are gameguard/Nprotect errors They been putting a beat down on me since ep5 and I removed my Antivirus to see if thats what tripping it. I did everything from deleting gameguard to resetting permissions and I'm still crashing xD Maybe its a sign for me to lay off of pso2 for a bit x(
  15. i think the NP errors are gameguard errors
  16. -_- I keep crashing and getting Error NP0 so much as of late I decided to quit/go on a break until its settled
  17. Buster Quests are so freaking Awsome!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 641
Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast