Conversation Between sange and DarkShadowX

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hey there, how're things going?

So PSU is finally on its final legs. Like I always said I would, I made my comeback to witness these last 2 months. While its sad to see this game go, it was a long time coming. With this I finally hang my PSU hat, no JP PSU for me, I just can't invest time or money in it, and I've lost interest in it.

Dunno if you'll be coming back for the last days yourself, if you do I hope to see you around. I look forward for the next online PS installment(US PSP2, or next gen console version) and if they're online, then I hope to maybe see you there one day.
  2. Yea, I guess the pace it somewhat slow. But its a real fun game, PvP on there is great which is the main focus of the game, even tho it does have some PvE to it.
  3. yeah i heard keiko plays warhammer now. I haven't really got into it much. I looked at some youtube vids. The game looks like it might be a little too slow paced for me though. But who knows? i Might just have to play it to see how it really is
  4. Ah you too eh. All this PSŲ talk has relit my PSO spark, so been playing that myself too, with Keiko every now and then. The two of us are actually taking a bit of a break from Warhammer Online which is our new MMO.
  5. pretty good, actually been playing PSO a lot. and fire emblem
  6. How've ya been man?
  7. boo
  8. <_<.......>_>
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8