Conversation Between sange and CelestialBlade

45 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. up for some pso later?
  2. nice sig!
  3. hey
  4. i have 2 words for that... holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit XD If you want, I'll be at Kamin's house today. he says he wants to bust my ass in smash... That's what he thinks >:3. He and I are pretty equal but he has a slight edge over me. Just the way i like it.
  5. Oh wow :P The things I miss. Least Presents are still dropping for whatever reason.

And I checked the price guide for the stuff I've found, my particular Evil Curst is worth 60 PDs and my Raikiri with 25% Hit is *90 freaking PDs* o_o I'm gonna wait until the Present event is over, then see if I can sell both of them so I can trade PDs for even better stuff. I definitely see a Rage de Feu and maybe a Spread Needle in my future.
  6. dude you missed it last night. a little after you logged off, they did a random 5x drop rate on the pso BB servers. I wasn't able to get my twin chakram though And i found a hildetorr and got... a gladius +2 lol so it was unlucky for me.
  7. i'll be bumming around on pso if you feel like joining
  8. blarg!
  9. heya i'm on pso if ya feel like playing, dad is going to a christmas party so he probably wont be on till later, if he comes back early
  10. i'm on right now, just so ya know
  11. hey :3 lets bum around tomorrow if that's alright with you I kinda got caught up in other stuff
  12. I'll bum around on PSO if you want.
  13. nice! well if you are bored, want to get on psu or pso for a bit?
  14. Bored :P Roads are still kinda icy out so there hasn't been much to do. I guess that's the price of not having class. Getting ready for this weekend when I get to see all my family again
  15. heya how are you doing?
  16. good night!
  17. http://www.abyssalchronicles.com/

Just scroll through the newsfeed for the torrent links.
  18. may i get a link to the list in Abyssal Chronicles?
  19. Finished two tests and my project @_@ And I watched Tales of the Abyss ep. 8 (I'm using Abyssal Chronicles now for subs, they're way faster) and holy hell, it's intense. Downloading 9 as we speak.
  20. hey whats up?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 45
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast