Conversation Between Adriano and Mike

10 Visitor Messages

1. Deal.
  2. How about tomorrow? I'm exausted and about to hit the sack.
  3. SAME HERE! In fact I Swore off ttfs once I passed level 40 last time (I remade my Ramar) I am currently level 17 xD so I wouldnt mind playing sometime .. if you were on now I would be glad to card you.
  4. Thanks So much Mike!
    I did get a few nice things but to be frankly honest, I'm just glad the attention isnt on me anymore lol D=
  5. It's your birthday! Hopefully someone will get you something nice ( ' ' )b
  6. I hear ya.
  7. It certainly is easy to level up with the event missions. The increased drop rate makes my PM happy too.

Japanese isn't a problem for me, but "mmo Japanese" is not something I'm familiar with
  8. OH no worries, Neither am I
    even though I had it on for like 2 weeks, I played like less than half of that time. I got around lvl 43 though, so we should be around the same level...though you're probably going to pass me with this event :P the second mission should be more fun than the first though hopefully..
    the first one bores me to tears.

And I'll definitely like message you on here or something when I get my account back up, and running
    it'd be nice to play with somebody without having to say "nihongo wakarimasen" first :P sometimes I got lucky though xD and they knew english..
  9. Definetly. Send me a message if you do. I'm not terribly high in level though.
  10. Oh hey mike =P
    Nice to see you made it to the servers, whenever I renew my subscription we'll have to party up.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10