Conversation Between Ash1ey and DarkShadowX

14 Visitor Messages

1. Yup, just got your Facebook request.... So I think I might take a chance and try PSO2 on this bucket of mine.... It seems to run it okay at minimum settings (ie 18 - 30fps.... so not a total failure)....
  2. ok i add you in both :3
  3. I think we're Facebook friends (actually it might've been MySpace.... when that used to be a thing lol!).... https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.narvaez.31?fref=ts

My Hotmail is [email protected]
  4. And how may I find you in fb? :3 and what was your hotmail xD
  5. Things are good here. I have both Skype (I use my Hotmail login) and Facebook, I don't really use either often but with the convenience of smartphones I'm always on them lol. Yeah, I'm not one for dancing games but if they add Dojima I'll be all over it lol.
  6. Hola I'm doing great... its nice to hear from you :3 That post you linked me to was really sweet, and I've been wondering... do you have any messangers I can add you on? since msn died I have skype, steam, and AIM (thoguh I don't really use aim) I also have facebook if you're on there :3

AND HELL YEAH PERSONASSSSSSSSSS I want the dance game most
    How is life for you? *hugs*
  7. PERSONA!!! I CAN'T WAIT!
  8. Waka Waka! How're things?
  9. Yo
  10. yo soo good to hear from you, I'm glad you're still around! I am doing raelly really really raelly really REALLY good never happier in my life before now! I hope you are , too! What are you up to these days!?
  11. BOO! How's it going?
  12. D: I sorry!!!!!!! But yea, bored myself. But yea been trying out Atlantica Online, its alright so far, definately an interesting Online RPG with it being Turn-based and all :O
  13. OMG how dare ou not leave a message on MY psow page, but everyone elses!!!

Jk, we talked on MSN already and I'm just insanely bored
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14