Conversation Between DoctorShanks and Norco

45 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Woah thanks! xD Just got myself a Chikorita, only need to find Turtwig and Oshawott now. Then I have to breed them :P

Edit: Scratch that, only need Oshawott now xD
    Edit2: Scratch that as well, got all of the starters now!
  2. Thank you! That Bulbasaur I sent you should be perfect. Enjoy.
  3. Enjoy, it got 3 IVs ^_^
  4. Could you hook me up with a Mudkip?
  5. Again, thanks! I've added your 3DS friend code.
  6. Ok, I am ready. Btw if you have room for more 3DS FCs you can add me for Pokémon (1375-8658-8528 ). Hate to say it but my Friend Safari sux though xD
  7. Cool. I've got your new FC.
  8. Sure thing, lemme finish this pokemon battle first :P
  9. Do you wanna play PSZ with me for a bit? I'm a little rusty and I want to freshen up a bit.
  10. Happy birthday man! ^_^
  11. Certainly. Enjoy your stay.
  12. Hey man, I still cannot get online ingame but I would like to rejoin the group for fun anyway if possible? Can still chat, give hints and such ^_^
  13. Going to be a while before I get back. Having some router problems xD
  14. We will see when I become active again.
  15. The next revival is this Friday on May 18th if you can make it.

Though I've noticed you've been inactive for a while... please say something if you wanna stay in the group
  16. Thanks man ^_^
  17. Happy birthday =D
  18. Hope you're doing OK. I haven't seen you around in a while, but of course something that harsh is tough to get over. Yes, I used to be in love and it took me a while to get over it as well. Life sucks :X
  19. I used to be in love. Then, I took an arrow to the chest.

Wait a minute...
  20. My total hostiles is not that impressive yet. Last I checked it was 60k, so I am about 15k from making it to the list I think. As for bosses I am like 15~ behind on all xD

Add-on: Darn number 15 xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 45
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast