Conversation Between TrueChaos and psofan219

973 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 49 123411 ... LastLast
  1. Oh, Garner? Yeah she is. A LOT of people wonder what the hell she sees in Ben Afleck.
  2. the woman that plays Elektra
  3. Yeah I feel that they could've made the fight scenes better, but it's still a good movie. And who's "whatsherface" referencing to? :P
  4. can't remember exactly what it said. the film won't make my top 10 films of all time but it was pretty good. a little predictable at points (like the bloke and her daughter being the target, she couldn't kill them and would then protect them when other people attacked, plus a few other things) but my biggest gripe was the fight scenes. they were either too short, too close up or too one sided. one of the things i reallt liked were the powers of The Hand people. Tattoo was great and the woman that killed the plants and stuff as she walked along was awesome. very imaginative powers rather than the usual fire, psychic, etc. either way, good film. plus whatsherface is HOT!
  5. No I didn't get a chance to, so you can either e-mail them to me or just PM them to me again here or something.
  6. oh, by the way, just before the forum for [PS-A] went doen i'd sent you a message about my thoughts on the Elektra film, did you get to read the rant before the site went down?
  7. Fine by me. I got plenty of other things I can do while I wait.
  8. ah, awesome. things seem to be going a bit slowly at the mo so you may be in for a bit of a wait. be great when it's all done though.
  9. You can only get one transferred, so I'm bringing over Elektra.
  10. awesome stuff. now the server is back up i'll hopefully get Kiba re-trandfered soon. will you be getting all your characters transfered?
  11. Good. Getting ready to finish my transfer, just need to upload the photos and provide the admin the link and I'm over.
  12. yo dude, long time no see. how's life treating you?
  13. Yeah about that much, not to mention probably another 100 or so coming out with Gen V.
  14. how many of the pokemon are in it? there's, what, 497 in total? sounds like you've got a good time. i've only played Blue, my team was Venusaur, Pidgeot, Ninetails, Hypno, Gyarados and Jolteon. 3 of them you are using in your team. the battle will be epic, give them a good thrashing!
  15. Well, basically my team's going to consist of Bakufuun (Typhlosion, I really love using his Japanese name), Pidgeot, Gyarados, Vaporeon/Jolteon if I can get my hands on Eevee and the respective stone, Tyranitar if I can get my hands on him before the 4, and I'm not sure of the 6th. Basically the only ones I definately have on my team are Bakufuun, Pidgeot and Gyarados, as I KNOW I'm getting them before the 4. Vaporeon/Jolteon is there for a Special attacker. Tyranitar is there because he sort of resembles Typhlosion and he just kicks ass. My sixth will probably be Machamp, as I recall one of the 4 using Dark-types and Fighting would really help me out there. Hmm... Actually, I think I got it decided now XD
    Bakufuun
    Pidgeot
    Gyarados
    Machamp
    Gengar
    Vaporeon/Jolteon (if I can't get Eevee, Tyranitar will fill this spot. I want two Special Attackers on my team, especially one with Ice for the champs Dragonite that I recall him having). All-in-all a pretty heavy-hitting team. I can already tell that the 4 is gonna be epic though.
  16. i know Quilava, the rest i've not heard of.what will be your team to do the equivalent of the Elite 4?
  17. My team on SS is still young and is actually varying. The only staple on my team is Bakufuun (my Quilava, Bakufuun is the japanese name of Typhlosion). Nothing too impressive to really mention at the moment.
  18. you do seem to be on less than you used to be. i miss our runs.
    you'll get Ganon eventually. shame you have to do the whole getting there, unskippable cut scenes, fight Ganondorf, run out, MORE cut scenes and then do all that with Ganon to get beaten and do it all again.
    what's your team on SoulSilver?
  19. Well, I'm not really much into reading, BB's getting a bit boring as of late since there's really no one ever on now, and Ganon... Yeah, I died a glorious death once today, let's leave it there I'll just work on SoulSilver or something, could use this time to start leveling my team.
  20. things to do to fill the gap? i know, why don't you read...what's it called...erm...a book? play BB? Beat Ganon?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 973
Page 1 of 49 123411 ... LastLast