Conversation Between Aorre and Arika

10 Visitor Messages

1. Sims? In that case, I'll definitely give it a few runs! 55555
  2. This is not like the story mode at all, more like you play some kind of the sim.
    She will unable to speak anything properly at first, the more you play the better speak and knowledge she will have. It is an good example of new style story mission.
    and the fact that enemy lv 150 with modify 25% HP, it make things much more interesting.
    1. you exp faster
    2. good drops. the 12* grenade us very expensive.
    3. the more you play, something keep unlocking, that tempt people to replay a bit more. However, not enough for me to play more than 5 runs tho
  3. In that case, I'll wait it out until someone can confirm it. Story Mode puts me to sleep.
  4. I only try it 5 times, and she still keep update herself, so I dunno.
    you have to try it a lot until she has no any new question and unlock every door , you probably might get her card.
  5. So can you get Vivienne's card in the new story mission? I might try it today
  6. Yeah, not yet
    I'll let you know when the time comes
  7. lol, you 2 whip?

Hey, anyway, I don't see you on the new event at all :O
  8. Not confirm, because most importers like to play together /or solo ,so they don't really know the real population from JPers.
  9. Yo! I look forward to playing with you. Supposedly there are very few MF on JP PSU. Would you confirm this statement?
  10. Just come to say Hi to mysterous person lol :P
    we might see each other during Dark event.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10