Conversation Between MAXrobo and Daak

59 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. lol man the game is ... well ehm its not bad but its not good either, the way u desing youre robo is realy limited to the level but its great fun to hover around in the city blowing up robos with rocket launchers and lasers from ten iŽd give it a six maximum seven...
  2. Hey man whats up! sorry for not responding sooner. I don't come to this site as much any more since there isn't much PSO2 news.

Iv never played front mission evolved, i was disappointing when they changed it to an action game so i didnt get it (old front mission games were turn based strategy). tell me if its any good!
  3. Haha hey remeber me?
    Happy New year !!!

Lol sry I havent been here for like ... months dnt knw why dnt realy ply phantasy star any more I am waiting ha and I gues so are you right ?

Well funny thing is today I bought this game and I imidiatly thought about when you told me about it ...

yop its chrome hounds I alos bought front mission evovled ... knw it ?

well anyway yeah just wanted to say hi ... !
  4. Lol yeah me too you know RAcasts are prety awsome but lets be honest RAcast is cool aswell I cant decide =)
  5. cool Ill look it up when i have more time
    Im still trying to decide, I think I will play ether RAcast or RAcast
  6. lol its in the fan work on the forums =)
    nice wht charackter will u chose =) ?
  7. not quite sure what your takin about in the first part

hope to see you online when its finally out!
  8. Good have u seen the RP counter terrorism I am writing there its realy fun but i sock ...
    Well I am now waiting with u =) I saw the game.... looked at the trailers.... had a heart attack because of its awsomeness ... and now I am waiting =)
  9. same as last time we talked... waiting :P

so how have you been?
  10. Hey dude wht u been up to ?
  11. They did it soooooo much fun I still ply sometimes =)
  12. lol i got the custom robo game for gamecube, thats a really fun series. never knew they made one for ds.
  13. Yeah I do Naruto a bit and Onepiece ... I love FMA brotherhood .... hmm my faf game is probably :
    PSZ
    or
    Custom robo arena for the ds ... good times I love that game ....
  14. so, what are you up to other then psz?

im guessing you like fullmetal alchemist from your albums, watch much other anime?
  15. Just looked it up on wiki looks realy cool sry about it being shut down ...
  16. chromehounds was a xbox 360, squad based mech sim game. you could build pretty much any mech you wanted and go out to fight other teams with your squad. it was great fun until sega shut the severs down because their wasnt enough players >
  17. whats Chromehounds = ive never heard of it ???
  18. right now im not really playing anything, I have burned out on most of my stuff. my fav game of all time though is Chromehounds, but the server was shutdown 2 years ago

i dont care for main stream stuff much so the gaming market is a little dry right now.
  19. Yeah I wish the city in PSZ were bigger ... I always feel like being stuck there .
    So likke right now whats your faf game ?
  20. iv never been too big on FPS games
    and i love sci-fi, i got into phantasy star because it was a sci-fi MMO that was fun and didnt have like 500 menus to go anywhere and you weren't stuck in a spaceship the whole time.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 59
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast