Conversation Between watashiwa and Ice_ryu

16 Visitor Messages

1. Yo dude, I heard you was hanging out with Shiva and stuff, and....
  2. Yo old guy thats younger than me, I just sent you a friend request to Steam (Jellitoe). I somehow lost you in Facebook, must off deleted you by mistake, anyways. Look for the thing on Steam and I will reach out to you from there.
    Arigato gozaimasu
  3. You're alive? Are you sure? :P Anyway, long time no hear! I hope you are doing well, man! For realz.
  4. Yo, Still alive!~
  5. Hmmmmh, are you still alive?!
  6. I got the Basic, and put a 320 GB drive on it. Loving it so far, especially that I don't have to wait for my TV to be available to use it. Monster Hunter Ult, 2 more months.
  7. Naw, no Wii U. I *will* get one, though. Maybe this month... or maybe next. I want a Deluxe pack for sure, so I just need to wait for it to be in stock.
  8. Get a Wii u yet:P
  9. 35 now....... every year I eat less and less Oreos, time to sell stock
  10. You're still fat.
  11. Wow its been so long I dont post anything on your comments, I said.... Hmm Let me post that I havent posted in a while.
  12. Dude, you get Monster hunter yet or what man ....
  13. I am the worlds most interesting man, but I don't drink Dos X's
  14. Could that Japanese Character guy possible be Shiva! The icon and the gayness.... its so possible.
  15. ROFL, 'sup with it? Those were good times indeed, bro!
  16. Remembering the good old days, oreos in hand, people lying about there sexuality. Others believing them and even getting married on Antares. Good times, Good times
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16