Conversation Between GoldGenII and SakoHaruo

9 Visitor Messages

1. Silly. There is no "junk in the trunk" in this game. Infact, there isn't even booty. And that is no lie. Gotta be good with angles; camera angles. Lots of Mathematics involved in it, you see.

Okay not really the Math. But definitely camera angles. And outfits. And poses. Most of the outfits that show it bare almost always ruin the effect and the pose used is better if subtle and not... out there. *Stares at "sexy bikini" and /fla appeal*
  2. Ha, that's what they all say. Well then, teach me how to use my junk in the trunk(lulz?), Sensei. D:

Not gonna lie; after seeing that screenshot I did buy one of the Mahouka outfit just to see what they were working with. It's pretty obvious the JPs aren't into that ass, though. All about that oppai over there.
  3. Well, I wasn't really doing a photoshoot... nor was it for competition, eheh. More like educating people.

alsonothreatsdetected
  4. Hmm, well, the next time you go on booty photoshoot you should hit me up. It'll be a great party. o3o My characters may not have as much as yours, but I can guarantee you that they'll sbe able to keep up. Yes, they're still a threat, even for you. Well, at least three of them. :u
  5. Ahh, thanks. I've started popping in and out of B-20, but usually nothing going on there anyway. Usually in the SH Block after whichever one has the "dance pageant" going on.
  6. Ship 2 ofc. If I'm not running missions I'm usually afk in the lobby dancing with teammates.

btw if you want to reply to someone, you need to select 'View Conversation' option before posting something. otherwise they won't get your message.
  7. Is that how ask Sako out on a date? You could have just straight up ask me, not like I would deny you, and I'm pretty sure you haven't seen me in game, because I would have notice your character from a mile away. o3o

NOA, 清姫 (Kiyohime), Sula, Anjou, and Kuki are the names of my characters. Sadly, none of them know the ways of real booty.
  8. Was just checking to see if any character info was there. Wondering if I've seen you around in game.
  9. You visited my page... and not a single picture of that ass was spotted.

You should be banned from the booty. D:<

Nah I'm kidding. Anyway, what brings you to my space? o3o
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9