Conversation Between Shinureal and strikerhunter

12 Visitor Messages

1. Heh you saying that reminds me of how much I improved on my drawings over the past year.
  2. Don't worry about the amont of time a drawing is taking you, is just a matter of time and practice and it's eventually going to improve.
  3. Never rush with any artwork. My only issue is staring at my computer for 3+ hours strait working on just one character's color.
  4. Just keep up the good work and take your time, don't rush art
  5. My problems with PS's editable brushes is that it's a bit complicated, long, and most of the brushes are messy.

As for my project, I just wanted to do a digital version of my project but the original is being done by hand with pencils and color pencils. I plan to show the results but it's probably going to take a long while before that happens.
  6. Great! but if you are looking for a software to master, then stick with PS, it's the best and has a lot of editable brushes, pros are doing awesome works just using the default ones.
    I started using some custome brushes on my latest works on SAI, but all the old ones are made with the defaults.
    Good luck with your project and dont forget to show us results if it's possible
  7. Yea I went on my own and looked it up. There was a free trail but there also all of these agreements and software licensing stuffs so I didn't bother getting it. So for now I have to deal with the hells of Photoshop and Illustrator.

The main reason I asked about Sai was because I have issues using brushes on Photoshop. As for ram, well my laptop and desktops just laughs and goes beyond 4k pixel (I think it's somewhere around 7k-10k is where it starts going crazy).

No worries about reply being delay, IRL can be a pain sometimes.
  8. Hi there! I'm glad I can help.

Sorry for the delay T_T , I was (and I still am) really busy with studies and work and haven't checked here.

Well I'm using Paint Tool Sai, I tried Photoshop, which is obviously better, but it always starts killing all my RAM when I go 4000/4000 pixel for details. So I'm using Sai, which is RAM friendly and allows me to work with 8000/8000 pixels only with my 4 GB RAM.

My only problem with SAI is that it's limited in the brushes departement

Actuall Sai costes 50 eur, I'm using a cracked version for now, but I'm surelly going to get a legal copy in the near futur.
    You can find it anywhere on the net, try looking in 4shared.com, but beware of viruses

If you need any help, just ask.
  9. Hey Shinu, I hope you don't mind me asking you this: "What program are you using to do you artwork?" I'm asking you this because I have a little project going on need a program that has better palates and coloring options/tools than Photoshop and Illustrator. And in any case if you do answer, where and how to get it.
  10. Hmmm let's say I'm collecting friends.... because I'm lonely....
    Guess I'm still an amigo even after that.
  11. lol, everyone who I befriended with always have something bout putting their own chat post in their own conversations which gets me wondering why no answer and checking their profile page up and noticing that they posted in their own chatbox on accident and I got the info late lol.

Hehe, I guess your an amigo since you (lol) did the same thing.
  12. Wasn't too sure on why you sent me a friend request but well, I just went ahead and accepted it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12