Conversation Between Yunfa and joefro

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. there was a time where i checked this site every day, *sighs* i DO want to play more videogames as a whole, not just PSU, but as of '10 i have just been loaded w/ studies, now im trying to get my house together, last week i went to New York, the week before that I was hauling my behind pulling SEVEN heavy duty (those huge ones) bags of weeds around the house, this week im working on the backyard pool, pool screens, and organizing the upstairs hallway (a jungle?) of my clothes, with my 21st birthday coming soon, i want to get as much done as possible so i can relax, i will also be headed for China at the end of May for a good 40 days
  2. Hey what's up dude? long time since we've talked. How you been?
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap bro, congrats on your findings. You deserved them! I'm heading to the anime convetion AFO in Orlando in a few hours, i WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PACKING but i was chilling with a few new friends. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!
  4. I've had quite the time on psu lately... Got tons, TONS of new stuff including, Guld, Milla(!), Guld & Milla(bought), Killer Elite [B](found), Killer Elite(bought), Mugunburga 42 Light(bought), Flowen's Sword+ 46 Dark(Made!) and lots more. I can't believe I found a Milla finally.
  5. Aie aie aie, I still have 2 weeks of final to go. @_@
  6. Don't tell anyone but I kindanotreallybutalittle wanna play it. I still haven't canceled my PSU account, its on my to do list.
  7. It's MAD fun, im totally neglecting my finals for it. Seriously, i'm enjoying every bit of it, and the best part, it's not easy, those new flying svaltuses own my master force so hard.
  8. Oh, and how is that STD coming? Is is enjoyable? LOL ><
  9. Happy late birthday, lol.

Well yesterday I did have a lot of time to troll the forums...but now school is starting up again and I have no time.
  10. It's such a shame to see that sword brake, its going to hurt me more than its going to hurt you since ive grinded two before.
  11. lets bet, if it goes to anything higher than a, 7/7 ill give you both of my Agitos, if i win, hand it over. LOL OR JUST SELL ME THE DAMN SWORD BEFORE YOU GO WRECK IT
  12. AND I THOUGHT I WAS BAD FOR WAITING 2 1/2 months, LOL YOUR CRAZY
  13. Male Beast have Mega Holy luck tomorrow. Yes, I'm doing it.
  14. Fighting Magashi is pretty fun! But now that I maxed out every PA on Miyavi and his maxed, so if i do play, it would be focusing on maxing out techs on Kameko, other than that I log in to grab my silver coin, i dont even check if my things sell anymore.
  15. So, how is the Winter Carnival?
  16. I see your turbo controller...
  17. Me either, but I am however taking advantage of the market. Remember that Ank Buti 9/9 I bought for 18 mill? It sold for 37.5mill.
  18. I'm not really liking the carnival. It's kinda boooring.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast