Conversation Between Vintasticvin and strikerhunter

4824 Visitor Messages

1. :P

By putting Kelly in a fleshy body are you talking about making a human version of Kelly like I did with Vanessa? Yes it would be nice to have Aerial in the story more often since her mummy and Vanessa's beloved "sister" is going to be busy with being a Major and always running off on hee own.

RP is alright, not the same but still fun, smurf you I have the attention span of deadpool when it comes to COs and I'm happy to report that I completed Xie's series once and working on number two, two levels away from techer and

*Doesn't leave you hanging and returns the five*

As for movies, nope!
  2. LoL Now I know why I didn't get a response from you xD you didn't replied into the conversation, instead you replied it to your own message box lol xD.

Anyways, since I won't be back to the RP for another few weeks (god I miss RPing) I've been stomped a several stuffs for the RP and like what's your opinion on it.
    1. Aerial becoming more involve into the RP.
    2. Put Kelly into a fleshy's body.<----long shot and stupid that must be plotted

Anyways hope you are having fun RPing with Cloud, Rain, and Rhed.

And lol is it that hard to do Xie's COs?

*raises hand for a high-five*

On the other hand, had you gone to see Pacific Rim yet?
  3. Uhhhh late Happy B-day so yea.

How's it been Vint?
  4. Reading your convo with Cloud (lol sorry for the eves dropping). Guess Kelly really needs to come back to lounge A.S.A.P. and hows been the RPing lately? I hear from cloud that it was been you 2 and Aria for the past 2 weeks. Everyone busy I guess (dammit laptop get working A.S.A.P).

Anyways hope to come back to the RP soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 4821 to 4824 of 4824