Conversation Between Vintasticvin and strikerhunter

4824 Visitor Messages

1. /o/ I knew Bug G would eventually Shoo be do bopped a child outta Levy xD
  2. At the very least, Gajeel and Levy confirm to have a child as of the final chapter.
  3. ='[ *Throws up an L sign* Yeah no kidding despite all the bullshit it was a great ride
  4. As of today, the Fairy Tail manga has ended after 11 long years.

The anime is set to return with a final season next year. Which means the anime is coming to an end after 9 longer years.

I'm still happy that I got into the series despite the BS in arcs following the tournament arc.

5. Can't go wrong with King's =3
  6. Cannot decide which opening is the best opening of the first half of the year in anime:

Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul's 2nd opening

Re:Creator's 1st opening

Re:Creator's 2nd opening

The King's Avatar's opening
  7. New season with new team members + the original core members: W 2 L 1 (wanted to do more but forgot to charge the DS)

The 6 apostle:
    -Chomp (same chomp that I had since last year)
    -Skargod (this one is the new one I showed you from before which runs toxic over spikes)
    -Assault best Fini (same fini from the beginning)
    -Alolan Marowak (same one)
    -Inferno Overdrive Blaziken
    -Mega Venusaur

First match: Skargod and Mega Venusaur annihilated Zapodos, Pelipper, and Swampert in a 3 - 0 Sweep. Last member was Chomp but didn't have to bring it out.
    Second Match: Skargod crippled a Tapu Lele, Thundurs (somehow lol XD ), and Landorus enough for Tapu Fini to put all of them in range for a Blaziken reverse sweep, but the opponent forfeit knowing the reverse sweep was coming.
    Third Match: Lots of missplay because I was in a rush to charge the DS. Bad predictions to misses, at least it wasn't a 3 - 0 lost for me.

I might play Alpha Sapphire so I can get a Thundurus or Landorus because I have not used Alolan Marowak in forever. It just sits there and tells my opponents to not bring the Koko's and Steel-types........I also have not seen any Ultra beast running around as of late.
  8. if its a sunflower don't trust it!!!
  9. No, because he's been demanding me to find the 6th apostle.

But because I'm lazy and want to 100% Skyrim, I sent Sir Mini to find that 6th apostle.......after 3 days he came back with a giant fat flower and a stone.
  10. Have you praised Skargod today? If not that's heresey!
  11. Praise Lord Skarmory
  12. 2017 anime season reactions so far:

Winter 2016:

Spring 2017: Action! Action everywhere!

Summer 2017: Shit...Shit...Shit...Oh look Unlimited Budget works is doing another anime...shit...shit....*watches the only note worthy slice-of-life anime* asuhduaksbvhygabdhsjvgaysbcusacidi.
  13. xD No worries its all god lol
  14. Forgot to place a warning: 26-29 turns, roughly 30 minutes long. (1 hour during the actual battle)

Naming this Skarmory Skargod.
  15. I'll see it when I get home from work :X
  16. Skarmory is a GOD.

R35W-WWWW-WWW7-UV3K
  17. Send me a photo of the gear............I just have something in mind that may make you squeal.
  18. Its a lotta work cosplaying as a skull grunt specially if you're with a Guzma but the Skull cosplayers I met were pretty passionate and hate for team Rocket is intense but we laugh and shook hands afterwards lol.
  19. *plays Pokemon Sun for the first time in a month*

*wins 5 in a row with no deaths*

God I love the stable core of my team: AssaultBest Fini, Skarmory, and Alolan Marowak.

Koko? LOL Marowak
    Celesteela? LOL Marowak
    Rain team? LOL Fini
    Dragons? LOL Fini
    Mega Gengar? LOL Fini + Chomp
    Tapu Bulu? LOL Skarmory
    Tapu Lele? LOL Skarmory
    Tapu Fini? LOL mines was made to counter other Fini's
    Anything that those 2 are weak to? LOL Skarmory.
    Porygon2?...........That's why the other 3 members are wallbreakers or stallbreakers.
  20. that was good and a great laugh but it started to get outta synch towards the killing of doodle =[
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 60 of 4824