Conversation Between Vintasticvin and strikerhunter

4824 Visitor Messages

1. Uhhh I guess.... But Ima drop it fore I say stuff Ima regret and make myself sound like a pompous narcissist.
  2. Fine then.

He's Batman version 9.2.1

He's the man everyone needs (okay "want", because the only person who needs him is Archie), but for some reason no show up on the crime scene.
  3. HA even when he is needed he's never around or responds also hes nothing like Goku causr if he was he'd be pulling miracles out of his ass and someone who royally dislike Goku I'm offended Cloud got compared to Goku AND ya boi John Cena.
  4. He's Goku 2.0

Arrives only when he is needed, but when he does no cares at that point because LOL Goku wins.

Little do we know, Goku 2.0 is actually the son of John Cena.............I should stahp.
  5. Aaaaaannnnd Cloud poofs again....
  6. I know right? And that came from a guy who drops a post then goes missing for two three years then makes another single post and poofs again.
  7. Awesomeness and funny but here's what is really funny. For kicks n giggles I took a peek at the old rp group board and some random suggests we all bring back RP and chuckling thinking "Nigguh its not as easy as you think its gonna be plus thete were so much conflict and bloodshed while you were gone for those three-four years and even then everyone is done and moved on since the battle of Summer 2015" ... But even then his best chance is Aria whom I have no idea of if shes still spearheading revival campaigns.
  8. Thanks for the support though.

End result:
    -Waiting for remaining half to go away
    -Lots of bloody shorts that I need to wash.
    -My bladder being Martin Luther King Jr. saying, "Free at last! Free at last! Thank god almight we are free at last!"..........*sit on toilet for a very long time*
  9. But I was also like hmmm I wonder if he's holding up okay though.
  10. Not quite worried more along the lines of "hummm he's either resting well or resting with agonizing butthole pain based upon that picture to which I must not think of any puns or attempt makuhita jokes about cause thats not cool what Striker is going through!"
  11. Update in case if you worry:

-I discovered the 2nd hemorrhoid on Friday but it was small and has since then retreated.
    -There's no more pain since yesterday, but I can't clinch the butt cheeks though.
    -The hemorrhoid as of this afternoon popped on it's own..........well half of it did and it was load. Shit load of blood from the burst, small bit of blood oozing out afterwards.
    -The remaining half is still there but not causing any problem at the moment. Hopefully within a week it will disappear, if not then I'll have to pay a visit to the doc to remove it.

So I'm doing fine overall at the moment and hopefully everything remains fine.
  12. Just popping in to check up on you
  13. Well I think I caught it early this time around and it isn't as painful........it's just a very annoying feeling in my arse. Though the first time 6 years ago was a painful mother******
  14. yikes hope its not so painful
  15. There was a pain in my arse............and I discovered an old friend returned after 6 long years.

It's going to be a painful next 7 days.

Oh and they finally uploaded the English gameplay of MH World...........English voice of the guide can sometime be cheesy......thank god there is the option to turn on old MH gibberish language.
  16. That was me close to 4 a.m. this morning
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 80 of 4824