Conversation Between Chimeria and Vintasticvin

229 Visitor Messages

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
  1. XD I was kinda messing with ya and no worries we got a few rookies that are new to the group like yourself

And saw >_> You Photo ninja you! Nice graphics by the way.
  2. Yeah, waaay too soon! lol. I'm not even sure on how to go about that. I told you I've never done a heavy RP before. But who knows?

Oh, I took some candid pics us too They're in my photo album if you want to take a look.
  3. Uwhaaa me influence someone?! Well I'm glad to know our lil chit chat inspired you Mebbe you could Aria revive the RP Group xD (Nyeh too soon to put a tall order in ya?) *Clicks send and checks out revamped profile*
  4. Hey Vin! I updated my bio a bit. Our talk last night really inspired me to flesh out Chimeria's character a bit more.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/grou...recomment13819
  5. That'd be cool. Playing in character or out of character is fine with me. See ya later then
  6. Totally I'll be on tonight for sure and I try to play in character but the rp group story is so screwed up I don't know what to do.
  7. Thank you ^_^
    And that's ok. I usually just play in character for the most part. I've never really gotten into a Heavy RP. I've been trying to add new friends from here. We should play sometime.
  8. Thanks your character is pretty cool as well and yes I'm a member of the Rp group board as for me RPing I still kind of do but it kinda makes no sense or too cheesy.
  9. Saw Vin in the screenshot thread. You have a really cool character. You're in the RP group as well right? Do you still RP at all?
Showing Visitor Messages 221 to 229 of 229
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112