Conversation Between Chimeria and Vintasticvin

229 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Being a male Newman is awesome... That is all xS
  2. Your action pics are coming out nicely l. Way better than mines (must be the graphics )
  3. :I I Won't be home til almost six my time I gotta do the backyard lawn *flex*, then shower and finally I can log on til servers go offline.
  4. Yeah, we can do a few. I'm off later this evening unless they let me go early due to it being slow.
  5. Mmmmurning buddy, hey if you want we can try to do retakes of Vanessa in the Tiga piece later tonight when we get home from work xD
  6. Lol would be fun to see a wedding ingame whether the people are RPing or for real with it. Used to hear people doing that alot at the beach lobby back in psu.
  7. I saw that! I'm surprised they didn't add something like that sooner. I wonder how many people will actually use it though.
  8. *Looks at wedding lobbies* Thank goodness them retcons happened otherwise she damand to be married to him XD
  9. Yeah that would be awesome! Have fun!
  10. Specially when her hair is like that and xD Luckily I messed up on the shots where shes laying on him. Lucky you I don't have the laying down one where shes on her back. >_< No worries I think people forgotten us and that our characters were potentially a ship X_X Argh animecon this today. Gotta pack up and was thinking of taking my laptop but meh I think you guys can live one weekend without me.

D: Would be cool if I can buy a drawing of Vanessa and Chime while at the artist ally today xD
  11. Lol. I was looking over the last batch of pics and they are pretty cute together.
    Good thing I didn't post the one where it looks like Vanessa's laying on Chimeria's lap. You really would have gotten questioned then. lmao.

...it's nice but it's just too much clipping.
  12. -_- Showed my cousins the pics of chimerinrssa and they if they are a couple and I was >_> Shut it or aint sharing pics of them with you two anymore
  13. xD Oh not much just smurfing with ya.
  14. What'd I do?
  15. *Evil glare*
  16. I forgot stuff like that isn't your cup of tea >_< Sides its Shizuru Coat all the way for you
    I'm expecting most of the female characters. wearing the Chelsea <enter the crazy chelsea outfit madness> and beating some sense into them puffing my chest going "You can roll your eyes, you can stomp your feet but this girl you can't beat! Readytogonightnightbitch ready to go night night?!" XD yeah I actually got time for crazy stuff in my head.

And hear comes Gene pulling Vanessa by the ear "You aint doing anything now stop being stupid and be more sensible." "But she started and I'm fini*gets slapped on the head* -_- Yes Gene I'll behave."

So much out of character goodness xD
  17. I'm actually not liking the new stuff much for the guys at least. The outfits don't really fit in PSO Imo. But the girl's stuff is nice. I'm already expecting to see the Chelsea outfit alot. Lol
  18. Squall= Squirrel King http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=26114 he's the monster rat looking newman guy
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 229
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast