Conversation Between Chimeria and Vintasticvin

229 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Who's Squall?
  2. Hell no! Only I know my login credentials. Again this is a demon from Squall's past who climbed out of inferno to haunt him again.
  3. Whaaat? You haven't given your account info out have you?
  4. I also heard this person was on my skype as well xD got that taken care of quickly.
  5. I hope everything is okay. Not sure what other passwords I should change or just my pso2 and here lol
  6. I didn't talk to "Valen" directly. I think it was either the screenshot or Fashion post that I saw him post in. Didn't pay much attention to whatever was said. Is everything alright though?
  7. What did "valen" say? I heard about and really interested in what happened. Maybe you can pm the chat logs if possible cause this has grabbed my thoughts at what exactly happened I know I shouldn't be laughing cause im on the verge of losing my account etc etc etc t.t And Im giggling lile wow what did you do to piss the guy off
  8. The Valen one? I had seen it a few times and was wondering what that was...
  9. Sooo a demon from Squall's past grabbed my phantom/rp account and used it to attack squall
  10. Thought you might like this song for Vanessa. For some reason I thought about her when I heard it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr8gxlZnHCk
  11. Ey stranger hows it been man whats ol buddy? Hope yer doing okay and I do miss our wild crazy stories we'd make for our characters and their relationship with each other (which was a way better story than Twilight) the lost at sea episode will always be my all time favorite XD the sheer absurdity it was.

Aaaanyways thought I drop a "Waaa I miss you bro!!!!" Message xD Peace love and crap forgot the name of that one legendary cat guy from guild wars but yeah that race is pretty awrsome xD
  12. Guess who got the killing blow on Luther last night
  13. What's up?
    Not really though...Chimeria's kinda been doing the Team stuff on his own which kind of defeats the purpose (xD) But yeah I saw that Satomi had joined up with the team. She's seriously trying to move in on Chimeria and it's kind of freaking him out.

All jokes aside though, I'm thinking about leaving the RP scene behind though. It's beginning to be too much for me.
  14. Well whaddya expect Its me <insert distorted robotic cackling here> yer dealing with. I still remember that one time he got into it with a troll one... Did he listened when I advised him to back off and why? Nope, and everything I told him that might happened dod *face palm*
  15. Heh, I don't debate to point out that I'm right...All I want to do is make people understand where I'm coming from on certain situations. And if it goes nowhere, then I just back out. lol. So whatever.

And I think I already know what you were going to say. *points finger* Naughty, Naughty
  16. Herp de derp and careful when getting into debates or a well constructed conversation thing with him xD He's one of those guys that wont stop til you sau he's right. Course I could have said what I originally wanted to say but its over the top graphic and nasty xD
  17. You're at work. Things like that happen. lol. It's fine. Hmm...I'll have to play around with it when I get back home.
  18. Its in preference or tools, add new adaptor name it pso2... hm Im sure there were other things and I had a skype chat of the how to saved and sorry for the late response things at the shop are starting to pick up
  19. Yep, the combined leftovers and leech seed give back at least 25 or more HP after every turn and the drain heals vary depending on what I'm fighting. Then the poison just saps away. It's beautiful It's cool though because two cotton guards greatly reduce damage from physical attacks so I hardly take damage and regain my health pretty quick. That's my Roserade setup that I use mostly for physical attackers.

Yeah it is Sega's fault for implementing that in the game...but people do abuse those skills make the game less fun for others I guess. I dunno...I don't use gunners anymore so it doesn't concern me. lol. I'll look into ethersoft though. Do you have any guides for setup?
  20. Lmao Leech seed, poison powder, and a drain attack xD Dont eff with nature Im sappy myself and you should try Ethersoft and AWS can stick a bottle up its butt and shoot itself in the genitals >_> People said its easy to set up I call them Bull Shitters as for the Gunner thing they are getting booted from parties as well :< Sega's fault for making them that awesome. I like Sega but man they can be so dumb sometimes.
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 60 of 229
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast