Conversation Between Chimeria and Vintasticvin

229 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Well I don't really have much of a choice...I can't connect to the game without it and I'm not sure what else is out there. Someone recommended AWS but I believe you have to pay for that depending on the amount of time you spend using it. And I play PSO for hours so that's a no go. -_- I heard about the Gunner hunt. You should be fine as long as you're not using whatever skill they're looking for the wrong way. I agree and disagree with Sega...

And I'm not really a fire type user. Although I do have a badass Magmar at a high level. I know you can evolve him but I hate the way Magmortar looks. I guess my other preferred types are Psychic and Poison. Theres nothing like setting someone up be sapped and watching their health slowly drain after every attack while they do little damage to you and you health regens each turn. >

Seriously...Cotton Guard x2 for max defense. Leech Seed, any poisoning attack and Mega or Giga Drain work wonders along with leftovers.
  2. Oi oi and people wonder why I refuse to use the pso2 proxy xD Plus theres a witch hunt on gunners right now so I may have to change Vanessa's main class until its safe to be a Gunner again

Bug> Grass, Dark> Ghost. >_< you pretty much got the upper hand on me hell I would not be surprised your third favorite attribute is a fire counter :l Meaning if you wanted to you can easily put me in "bitch mode"

Bitch Mode- The act of whooping somebody so bad tthey are shaking and in a feared state being unable to speak right. Nyeh just check out Ghetto Blazblue on you tube
  3. Yeah I can tell. It is a great feeling though. And I was attempting to take a look before work but the proxy is on the fritz. Everyone's having lag/disconnect issues.
  4. She did and I didn't mind. I really like the feeling I get when I get people to " ..... FFFFFUCK YEAH!!!!!!" If you happen to jump on during the you should take a peek :3
  5. Lol! She did seem extra excited when you told her about it last night. She probably just got carried away.
  6. Aria wounded decorating the place herself
  7. You just loooove the thought of giving me a hard time doncha? Weeeell if you wanna surprise me just use your knowledge of what you know about me and my interests and bam! Wrap it up and have it waiting for me. Thats how I knew to get you the coat.
  8. Nah, I understand. I'm just giving you a hard time. I just can't get over how one bed takes up all of your room's item slots.@_@ I don't get it. Plus it makes it hard to surprise you since I have to let you know what I want to get for you. lol.

And I'm sorry Vin. The idea of a round katana is strange to me. xD
  9. :X Sorry, I hardly bother with premium due to personal reasons and it being irrelevant to me outside of shop, room, consecutive login bonuses and VIP spaces in block.

:/ How dare you call my weapon goofy looking.
  10. Well...I wasn't going to say anything. My plan was to just leave it as a gift in your room...but I've been unable to do that since all your space is taken up for some reason -_- I've been wanting to leave a few gifts I just never could because of that. lol.

And of course I want to. Anything to keep you from using that goofy-looking Roundeet.
  11. Grats and you've been around for a good time I see. Weeeell you know if you're bent on getting me gift Valentines is coming up So thats plenty of time to figure something out and as always don't do it because you feel you have to. Do it because you want to It'll be more effective and genuine like when I got a lil rosey this morning.
  12. Yeah I love those LQs. They need to come around more often. I've already leveled 2 times because of them.
    I actually have a Soul of Wopal that I don't use anymore. You're more than welcome to have it.
  13. Lmfao Im not judging just finding it too funny but I'm glad you're enjoying it. Might try getting me a Sword Of Wopal It looks pretty cool and figured I'll match the theme of the LQ get ready to bathe in xp like crazy I look forward to these. Last year's took place at the mothership and the year before was the city :3
  14. Seriously! This is like a 2 month early bday gift. lmao.
    Don't judge me! I appreciate the present :-3
  15. Lol you're acting like a kid who hitted the jackpot on Christmas morning xD
  16. *leaves a gift box in your room* Don't mind me or the mess I left :P
  17. I told her I'd be gone playing Tera for a while (even though that fell through)
    My whole point is that it's not that serious...
  18. :P Vanessa still has her lil shard of the warp crystal from her time in Onigashima.... You did tell her you were going to take a quick breather from pso2 right? You need to talk to her asap and explain your case to her before its too late :X Like seriously do it asap fore shit hits the fan and yer really in deep shit.
  19. Yeah Vanessa's all over the place. lmao.
    And I haven't been going on skype much. Trance is mad at me in RL because she feels like I've been avoiding her since I haven't been playing PSO2 much and keep my skype logged out. I don't mind her but she messages me alot and when I can't respond right away she gets offended -_-

She already sent me a message on PSO saying that she isn't dense and realizes when she's not wanted and that she'd delete me from her friendlist. I'm like whaaaaaa?
  20. We should try it sometime then and nope didn't drew that I stole it from Google search. You think so? Not going to lie but I played Vanessa a bit wrong on New Years Eve and shes bad enough have worked at Freddy's and talks about it like it was a joke xD *Warps to Skype*
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 80 of 229
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast