Conversation Between Bitzen and DreXxiN

58 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. In case you check this for some reason...HELLO
  2. I dunno...PSO2 is plenty fun. Maybe if it's like the JP PSU I'd be willing to play it.
  3. https://www.facebook.com/groups/509859242462645/ Yeah, that's where I found out. Apparently it's going quite well, but with no ETA, I'm on the fence. :X
  4. Really? I had no idea one was in the works.
  5. Also, apparently a private PSU server is almost complete..probably going to check that out.
  6. Glad you're enjoying yourself.
  7. I dunno. It's just intimidating going alone. A few friends of mine invited me to a team so it's more fun now. I'm a level 15 duman braver.
  8. Afraid? Why's that? D:. And I haven't touched it in awhile still!
  9. So I re-downloaded pso2. I'm too scared to play it though lol
  10. Merry Christmas to you too.
  11. Also Merry Christmas.
  12. Doooood I totes have Peter Pan syndrome.
  13. I feel like I was trying too hard to enjoy PSO2 in the same manner I enjoyed PSU and PSO..so meh, we'll see. But yeah, I feel like I have no free time anymore for the vidja games =[. Growing up sucks!
  14. Um, not really. Too busy to really be able to sit down XD Probably play PSO2 if they ever bring it stateside, but I'm not holding my breath.
  15. Up and down, been pretty okay though. Playing anything lately?
  16. Oh just school work and family. The usual. How've you been?
  17. Bitzen! What are you up to lately? It's been too long. D:
  18. Ah..yeah I stopped playing the JP one awhile ago. Hoping for a quick release of the US one . I miss ya!
  19. I'd like that! I've finally tried to get back into PSO2, but the connection is less than ideal for some reason.
  20. Hey, we should catch up some time
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 58
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast