Conversation Between Kiyumi and Vintasticvin

3 Visitor Messages

1. You're welcome and I do agree they really need a good butt kicking every once in a while and and its really saddening to see the huge walls of complaints but I will admit some are legit but then they just keep tearing into it.

-_- Seems like we're gonna have to just suck it up and let the complaining baddie troll run amok since they seem to have mod support.
  2. Yeah thanks for the support. All these people bitching really need to be called out. I mean did you see all those huge wall of texts of complaints? Sigh...
    With how difficult this game is to access for foreigners, I dont think there will be any more active forum community than this one. I joined the FB group but its full of SEA bashers, trolls and baddies. "I play Fo/Br because I got roundeet all class katana and Force gives me resta so I dont need mates!!!1"
  3. Saw you taking it to them shitty complainers in that update and I agree with you. Either they shut the eff up or leave the damn game. Its stuff like this that has me looking for a new Phantasy Star forum community.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3