Conversation Between MSAksion and Koji1m1

44 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hey Mahou, if your still around, i just wanna let you know that i finally got PSO2. My character name if the same and hang out on ship 2
  2. Long time no talk Mahou, hows PSZ?
  3. i don't got a cellphone ethier.XD
  4. =X i think we need your cell phone number koji we keep missing each other XD
  5. oh you forgot already? no problem then. i'll PM it to you right now, oh sorry for the super late reply.
  6. Man Koji - Lando & I were talking about LeBron James coming from Akron Ohio XD at lunch over pizza.

How you been man? Yeah they just did a whole 23 > 24 Kobe vs Lebron on ESPN and Lebron always said he wants to put Akron Ohio on the map. Then you came up

PM me your email address so we can chat again.
  7. Long time no see Mahou, hows life? hope you haven't forggotton about me.
  8. spend* XD but yeah it STILL says awaiting regristration on it, did i give you my brawl code?
  9. and sorry for very late reply i send too much time on my YT account
  10. Oh hey Mahou, sure i loved to.
  11. Koji - were gonna play Brawl for the next few days - join us? I'll PM you when i'm online Brawl. Lets have fun with the others?
  12. theres animal crossing city flok, Mario kart Wii and yes Brawl too unless you mean Nothing you wanna play right now which i gotta disagree with you.XD oh and bomberman blast also has Wi-fi too.
  13. Hey Mahou, nice new outfit on your group blog, oh and your Wii number and brawl codes are still awaiting regristration.XD
  14. Thanks =)
  15. oh im 20 now btw.XD
  16. Pretty good Thanks although my brithday was a bit lame though.
  17. hey Mahou hows it going?
  18. happy b-day Mahou, mine just passed Yesterday.
  19. its okay really, so hows things going?
  20. awwwww T__T
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 44
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast