Conversation Between Zalana and AC9breaker

5 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah! Shoties forums, The Arcade, and before that Ah-King's and Ragol.com Good times. Unfortunately, I have not been able to give PSO2 a chance since I'm really busy these days with my job and don't have a gaming PC at the moment. I am currently saving up for one though, got 500 set aside. You should check out our website, apocalypse-tribe.com Some more old faces from DC/Gamecube era PSO post there and some are currently in the PSO2 open Beta like Donkeybeatz.
  2. Yes that's me it's been a pleasure still knowing ya. I think I even remember you all the way back from Shottie's forums lol. So have you tried PSO2 yet?
  3. Ohhhhh wait, it's all coming back to me now. I remember playing with your FOnewearl now. We didn't play much though. still it's always nice to hear and see another blast from the past. How's life treating ya?
  4. Fantastic! Just got back from Myrtle Beach today. How have you been, and please excuse the cobwebs in my memory, but I'm having trouble remembering you. Refresh me please.
  5. Hello oldbie how've you been buddy!?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5