Conversation Between Chukie sue and Seth Astra

57 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Been busty lately, sorry.
  2. Chat?
  3. I've watched through episode 23. I must say, Megaman vs. Protoman was epic.
  4. of the arc I mean
  5. Near the end.
  6. Last episode I saw was the one where Megaman beat Fireman.
  7. Uh yeah there's definitely a twist somewhere in it
  8. Man, NT Warrior is heating up. I'm on the N1 story arc. Didn't you tell me it would get better at this point?

EDIT: Damn megavideo crap. Now I gotta wait till tomorrow to watch more episodes, apparently.
  9. Want to come to the chat to continue this conversation?
  10. cough no$gba cough
  11. Sadly, I don't have a copy of the GBA game with which to activate the Bass Cross. Nor do I have a functioning DS that can play GBA games (stupid DSi). I want bass cross so bad, though.
  12. I played it in MMBN5 the same time that I saw the movie @_@ Way Over powered, but Sol cross is cooler YouTube - ‪MMBN5DS SolCross Megaman Demonstration‬‏

It's really a good, deep movie.
  13. I will go check youtube (yay, internet of super speed). Also, I watched one scene from the movie. In summary:

Forte Cross Rockman is Badass. O_o
  14. Tough question. I know you can download some here:

http://left4deadpool.webs.com/rockma...wnloadssub.htm

Wolf pack production froze their Rockman EXE Stream subbing (the 3rd season) for years but picked it back up like 6 months ago. Only problem is, it's only torrent. Honestly, your best best is probably youtube.

I own the first season subbed on the CD for computer playback, I could probably mail that to you if you'd like. I also have the movie subbed and 1-3 in Stream (raw, no subs) nut you could watch those both online.
  15. Yo, Chukie. Quick question: You got any sites I could watch the Megaman Battle Network Anime? Free, preferably. And possibly with subbed versions of all those JP only episodes? Thanks.
  16. Looks pretty sweet.
  17. Scratch what I said, can't find the pics. Patches like this were my fav: YouTube - ‪Megaman battle network Operation Starforce Patch VS Bass Omega, No damage‬‏

and the online battles... @_@
  18. I havn't even played MMBN6 regularly. IDK why. I just never got around to it.
  19. Heheh, consider it done after 9:30 am today.
  20. For some reason I havn't bugged you about getting on teh chat much at all... That changes... Now...

Get on the chat.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 57
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast