Conversation Between xXChidoriNagashiXx and NDW

17 Visitor Messages

1. Anytime! ;D
  2. Thank you for the birthday wishes man
  3. Happy birthday! =]
  4. My favorites are AC-130, Chopper Gunner and Harrier Strike, in that order. I hate people who only rely on the 105mm for the AC-130. >_>
  5. lol, I love AC-130's it's gotta be my favorite killstreak(as long as there's no buildings)next to the Harrier
  6. Whenever I get an AC-130, I yell out the quote from the one Star Fox 64 boss "I'll take you guys out from the ship!".
  7. Right now I am trying to get all of the achievements on Halo Wars. I'm currently borrowing the game from a friend, but I already have all the achievements except for the two latter online rank ones and the DLC ones.

Once I get those, I just have to complete Halo 3's campaign on Legendary and I'll have all the achievements for Halo 3, Halo Wars and Halo 3: OSDT! Then I'll be LV50 on Halo Waypoint and I can get my EVA helmet avatar award.
  8. Agreed...I can't see a lot of people spending $100 to repair broken weapons. I think I may take this time to discover new games, and beat unfinished ones, lol
  9. Yeah, it sucks. PSU had so much potential, but all it's going to be is SEGA drip feeding the content, like always, and using GUARDIANS Cash to bring in even more money. It's not worth it. Even the most popular elitist players on JP PSU agree that it's a dead game.

I've been enjoying playing PSOBB and my Xbox 360 games lately. At least I got the last achievement and made a deal with a friend of mine before I quit PSU. ;o
  10. I noticed I haven't seen you around lately, I just got back on here yesterday.
    Yea, to be honest not too much going on anymore.
  11. Actually, I stopped playing PSU in January. o_o
  12. Hey man, how's MAG+ been treating you??
  13. I'm doing fine thank you. I'm desperately waiting for MAG+ and for the AOTI supplemental update to come.
  14. Thanks a lot man, how's it going??
  15. Happy Birthday!
  16. thanks a lot man
  17. Welcome to PSO-World!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17