Conversation Between Reksanden and Zeal

664 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
  1. Good morning, Zeal
  2. Me too. It'd turn out really fun, then. That would be a real good time. :P
  3. Wish you were here, though.
  4. Heh, sounds like a good time. And good food.
  5. Well, he'll just explain stuff and answer questions. And of course, have fun eating with us. The guy who we live with ( a very good family friend) is an excellent Cajun cook.
  6. Yeah, no problem. :P Stuff happens. I'm not sure what really goes on for something like this... But, I just hope it all goes well, for the most part.
  7. Got it done. Won't be able to play until later tonight, though. My recruiter is coming over for dinner and to brief us on things.
  8. Okay! I'll be waiting for ya!
  9. Good to hear. And I'll definitely make sure to stop by the chat as soon as I have time. I'll cya in there in a while.
  10. Oh yeah, forgot you were in school today. Been good, so far. Laterin the chat, when you have time to get on, I need to do something. You'll see when it happens.
  11. Hey, Reks! *returns hug* Sorry about the late reply. Dealing with some school issues. xP But it's nothing too severe, so I'm sure it'll blow over in no time.

So how's your day been so far?
  12. ZEAL! 'hugs'
  13. Fair enough. We'll set it up when there's more lenience with time. : P
  14. Sure... Well, if situations allow.
  15. Hey, Reks! Just another lazy Sunday, huh? Yeah, I know the feeling. If you wanted, we COULD try and set-up that online ZSNES thing and play Secret of Mana.
  16. Hiya Zeal! Nothin' done today, but nothing much to do, either.
  17. Well, that's good to hear. Being able to spend time with siblings must be nice. I'm an only child, so I wouldn't really know. xP
  18. Rarely. So this was awesome.
  19. Ahhh. That's cool. Do you spend much time with your brother?
  20. Nah, he's good enough. I just pointed a few things out.
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 60 of 664
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast