Conversation Between Crystal_Shard and Wayu

101 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Haha, just in time for PSO2. Still, good news. XD When I'm freer in RL, I can send you the latest version of Crystal. XD
  2. No, no beta confirmation email yet. I did, however, get PSP2i.

-Wayu
  3. Hm. didn't realize your birthday had just passed. I should check your profile more often. Anyway, happy belated birthday Wayu. ^_^

Any luck so far with the Beta confirmation email? Just received mine, though fair warning - the download's 3GB in size. Just started the download.
  4. Dunno, but might as well try. Link me?

-Wayu
  5. Haha, not the most appealing of schedules, but a necessary evil I guess.

Sooo, not gonna try signing up for the closed beta at all? Oh and if you haven't read, PSO2 is F2P now. So not technically "buying" it per se.
  6. For me right now it's mostly studystudystudystudychillstudy. Not much else until I graduate. :/

-Wayu
  7. MWAHAHAHACUSTOMAVATAROHOHOHOHOHOOHNOESNOMOREAVATAR COMBORESONANCENOOOO~

Ahem.

Yeah, that came from that contest I placed third in. Seemed a good enough chance to finally have a proper character avatar after so many years on the forum. ^_^

The closed Beta is open for application now, you realize... tis' a good chance to take. We need to reassemble the dream team pronto! O ^Ob

Re: Exams and stuff : Should be having exams of my own in about a month's time or two, and not looking forward to it either. Good luck in yours, and congrats for getting into a school you wanted. ^_^

Hmm, I was actually talking about the drawing for entry into the PSO2 beta... not the drawing request. ^_^ Still, good to hear you found someone else to help out. My backlog is slowly being cleared out, but that's still gonna take quite a while. RL's not being very cooperative.

Anyway, I'm doing pretty well all in. Same for you?
  8. WE DON'T HAVE THE SAME AVATAR ANYMORE.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUU-

Yeah, anyways, don't have the alpha. At this point I'd prefer to be surprised when I buy the game during the summer. xD

Been busy with school lately. Got into my second choice school, so it's all kewl. Don't really give a fuck anymore, but IB and AP mock exams are around the corner. T_T

Yeah, got Broken_Left_Button to draw it. He's busy as well, though, so it's not complete yet.

How've you been?

-Wayu
  9. Poke. Haven't seen any sign of you during the PSO2 Alpha's started. Did you apply for the drawing? Would be good to finally reunite the ol' dream team again. ^_^
  10. Hmm, sorta.

-Wayu
  11. Haha, lemme guess. Had a request?
  12. D:

Sad face.

-Wayu
  13. Pretty much, but bogged down with work and school assignments. ^_^
  14. Heyo~

You still drawing stuff over there? :3

-Wayu
  15. Well, I don't have Infinity and the PSO2 forum area got old fast. I just post sometimes in the group pages nowadays.

-Wayu
  16. Haven't seen you around the forums lately, at least in the areas I've been hanging out at.

Thanks. ^_^
  17. Gwatz!

-Wayu
  18. *writes notes and saves picture for future Serizawa references*
  19. Yeah it was.

IRL I get a lotta people saying that I look absurdly similar to Mia, so the recolor was based off of those descriptions...and it does look a lot like me, minus the anime eyes (really big).

-Wayu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 101
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast