Conversation Between Kyrith_Ranger_Pso and NeonaPulsar

68 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. that is pretty much amazing
  2. oh, i just got that, u were talking to Rilis, lol
  3. Sorry about that, its was supost to say "your writer"

Anyway... no worries about the PSP.
  4. i dont have a psp, and why do you keep typing you writer?
  5. Hiya Rilis. Just a quick question. Does you writer have a PSP, and if so, PSP2? I plan to wait around for seth today, to see if he will play wifi. Want to have you writer join in?

I will have to return, to check in on his answer... *waves then leaves*
  6. yah that's true, that one wasnt too bad but as i said it was border
  7. I will give it a try... and now bring up a note. Neona did take out some of the guards, one-by-one. *smiles
  8. just do stuff like bring other people with you or use stealth and take guys one at a time, and just blow everything up with no apparent reason how, it takes a lot to blow up a building just keep it in mind and make judgement calls
  9. overpowered... you said to try and stay away from this. I now the the deffintion, but not what I can do to seem less OP...
  10. i doubt it, random stuff pops up sorry
  11. Could we at some point, deadicate a day to RPing, I really like the story we're making.
  12. not all day, I've been playing starcraft 2 and will be again soon but the person I'm about to play with is in a 1v1 atm so i thought I'd drop by for a little while
  13. Come, you must RP all day !!!
  14. pretty much, the major events and what's happeneing but in a more compact space
  15. what are "cliff notes" ?
  16. my rp is moving FAST so if you're looking for cliff notes contact me via pm or visitor message
  17. i dont even know what a chat box is
  18. come, to the chat box
  19. awesome!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 68
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast