Conversation Between CupOfCoffee and CelestialBlade

14 Visitor Messages

1. Hey, no worries, mate! I almost missed it too. I will continue with my awesomeness regiment if you will do the same!
  2. DAMMIT, I missed your birthday! D: Forgive me! Hippy burfday man, keep on being awesome :3
  3. Plague sounds evilly fun, haha. I haven't played too much, between PSO2 and a little Guild Wars 2. Pollybabe got me into Bastion which is pretty darn fun, and I've been playing a super-hard Chrono Trigger hack off and on. Just got by Nizbel on that and that was a bitch and a half.

Sorry to hear things have been stressful lately, things have been up and down for me too...but despite current issues, I can't complain. I feel like, even if things get hard, I know so many people would kill to have the job I have and many don't have the living situation I do, so I shouldn't get too upset. We'll pull through!
  4. Weeks where you don't feel like yourself are super lame. I feel you—I've been having a stressful last couple months myself. Drawing! And gaming! What games have you been gaming? I sort of remember making a big rant against Pokemon B&W2 a few weeks ago, but I got sort of into that and actually like it shamefully a lot. I also found this ridiculously great iPad game called Plague. You just make a plague, give it a name, choose which country to start it in, and watch as the whole world slowly catches it and turns red and dies. You try to figure out which balance of infectiveness and deadliness is best to kill everyone before the world can manufacture a cure, and it's actually pretty hard and interesting. Aw man, and I really want to play some PSO. I've got a craving bad. But every time I load it up, I'm just like, "But I got no friends on here." And then the sadness.
  5. Oh it was cray alright, I still kinda can't believe I did it XD Was super-fun though, and I'm certain he's gonna love it when the album ships here. Cool to see you're still chippin away at the novel, almost there! I'm doing alright myself, been having a couple of very un-Chelsea weeks but I'll pull through. Life is work and friends and trying to learn some new things like *gasp* drawing, with a bit of gaming mixed in, so I certainly can't complain.
  6. Nothing too incredible's been up. Pretty much just been doing the shit I do—playing guitar, chipping away at my scifi stripper revenge novel (finally hit 60,000 words! I think I'm gunning for 80 when all's said and done), and going to work. And man, you cray with the photoshoot! I'm pretty hilariously un-photogenic 98% of the time, so I don't think I could ever pull that one off. You'll have to let me know how it goes over!
  7. I see you gettin all friendly with mah Polly....and it's pretty cool Love it when two really awesome peeps get talkin. What's been up Jack?

Mixtape idea is really cute. I uh...got kinda brave this year and got a little photoshoot done, and I'm having an album made of it for my SO :O I can't wait to see his reaction and it was really fun once I got over my nerves.
  8. Wham bam thank ya, ma'am.
  9. Happy birthday Jackicus Coffeeus

10. Aww, thanks XD
  11. That would be one of the most dece things possible. Just imagine what hipsters we'd all be. "Yeah, back when you clowns were still using Facebook and even MySpace, we were making friends on the REAL social network. PSOW for life, bitches." By the way, happy anniversary of your glorious birth! I'm picturing the doctor picking you up by one ankle and yelling aloud, "Wow, this baby is so cool!" Because you are.
  12. It's like it's Facebook-official now.

*waits for PSOW to get relationship status--you're not married until the PSOW update!*
  13. Haha, I know, right? What craziness. Well, now our friendship is official in the eyes of PSOW, so we can relax.
  14. How the ass were we not forum-defined BFFs on here? I seriously just stared at your request like "how the hell did he friend me twi--waaaaait..."
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14