Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Happy birthday, yo!
  2. haha thanks
  3. Happy birthday, yo!
  4. Thanks ^_^
  5. happy birthday dude!
  6. Its cool. i found out
  7. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure.
  8. Hey alex whats up! i got a question about BB. hoping someone could tell me the answer to.. but
    when someone gives you thier guild card NUMBER, what do you do with it?
  9. Lol. i havent played a pokemon game in... as i can remember its been like 3/4 years :/ cant remeber. i wouldnt know any new things in the games. just hear about them on forums and on the tv station G4 like X-play
  10. Yeah. I prefer the Pal Park, though. Easy to send pokemon from R/S/E or LG/FR over to D/Pe/Pl.
  11. I heard about that! nice modification they put into their games!! cool how you can do that with others around the world
  12. Most of those you get through special events and such. In Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, we have the GTS, which allows you to trade with people around the world Xpokemon for Xpokemon. Ie. Squirtle for Chimchar, etc.
  13. Oooh i see! i remember when the first games came out. completed the pokedex in red version. i also almost completed the emerald dex but i couldnt get the rare ones. like deoxys and jerachi and mew and the sliver/gold rare pokemon. cant remembers names
  14. I have been crossing games and systems. Leaf Green, Fire Red, Emerald, and Pearl mostly. Trying to fill up by pokedex and boxes.
  15. Cool! is it just for Gameboy or for other systems too?
  16. Not much. Been playing pokemon a lot.
  17. Hey alex! whats new?
  18. Its cool. i logged off then back on. and then it worked for me. its all good. everything is set.
  19. For some reason, the team info wouldn't pop up, and then I got stuck, then I couldn't talk. Logged off for now. Might play some pokemon.
  20. Ok. i'll be there. just waiting on some other ppl too haha lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 43
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast