Conversation Between Dysentriata and JC200X

14 Visitor Messages

1. Really? 'Cause I think I'm pretty damn amazing. Extraordinary even. But just great? Nah.
  2. You must think you're so great! So great! So...great.
  3. I'm back at it for now, but this game is more deserted than I remember. I sometimes find myself lurking for a good MAI IV party to level my alt.

You need to get a Vita within the next few months: Unless if you plan on playing on the possibly-gimped US/EU servers. And I'm not quite sure how to take that last remark. I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly.
  4. That sucks. Nope, my laptop can not handle that game without it being a stop motion production. You went back to Infinity?? Wow, you're hot.
  5. Actually, my hard drive crapped out about two weeks ago, so I haven't played it for a while. I plan on getting a replacement soon though. For the time being, I've reverted back to Infinity.

What about you? Have any way to play the game yet?
  6. Oh, you know. I was just wondering.
    So, how's PSO2 treating ya?
  7. And long time, no chat/play with you too. What do you mean?
  8. Are you alive?
  9. I've had my PS3 for about two months now. Sucks not having net access at home.
  10. Heya. Get your PS3 yet?
  11. ShaaaaaZAM.
  12. "It is I"... saying it like you're a big shot.

Then again, you kinda are one.
  13. It is I. I probably saw this user name a billion times, and never thought it would be you. It seems really familiar.
  14. Weiss... never knew you were on here.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14