Conversation Between BloodmageR and CelestialBlade

161 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Shoulda yelled "TEACH ME ABOUT BAZONGAAAAS!" XD

IF would be my number one cosplay option, but doing her jacket would be pretty difficult, whereas with Hitomi most of her outfits would be pretty easy. The hardest thing about that particular outfit would be applying her emblem to the tanktop. The jeans are easy, I have an athletic tanktop that's almost exactly like hers, I have the boots, and the gloves shouldn't be hard. I'd have to get bangs cut, but that would be kinda fun. All I'm missing is her boobs XD Oh, and I almost forgot, Kooh from Pangya! She has soooo many cute outfits that would be fun to try.

Mmm, steeeeeeak :O I will be enjoying steaks and burgers later today~ Yesterday was fun, relaxing in the hot tub with a few friends, letting the heat relax my body :3 The pool at my apartment complex is finally open too, can't wait to get out there after work and such. Also I really want to go to Hawaii, especially with Stu showing me pics of it ;_;
  2. I'd totally like to see more Teepo lines in Tales of Xillia 2 as well! He was cheerful, and refreshingly silly. Thankfully, I held it together long enough not to ask the voice actress to say, "If you don't eat a lot, you'll never grow bazongas!" XD Missed the opportunity of a lifetime, sadly. Over here we only have the one annual convention in my city, and I'm friends with the primary organizer so that's pretty cool. One of these years I should volunteer to help out~

Holy crap, that looks fantastic! She really does look exactly like you so I definitely agree you could totally pull it off with that outfit. You don't see too many DoA cosplay out there either. I saw a cute girl cosplaying as Hiyori from Lucky Star earlier so I think that would be cool too. And yeah, you identify with IF so well online as a persona that it would be great if you had a chance to cosplay as her sometime.

Hahaha, it always seems like *I'M* the one who's howling with laughter so much that coffee comes out my nose. xD Last weekend I had the grill out with the family for Victoria's day in Canada, and even today I'll take out the grill again for some nice juicy tender steaks. *drools* I'm jealous of my cousins since for the past week they have been on this epic cruise across the Hawaiian islands, taking a couple days to party around at each beach. So far they find Maui the most gorgeous, I think.

I hope you have an awesome HOT TUB PARTY and then grill-fest weekend! ttyl~ /
  3. Wow, sounds like you had a good time and got to see a lot of great stuff :O One of the biggest things I'm looking forward to with Xillia 2 is more Teepo lines, so that's awesome. Didn't realize she also did Rachel, that's kind of a hilarious dynamic XD I'd love to go to a convention but there really isn't much to see around here, sadly. I've heard rumors that my city might be getting one though.

I'd still really love to cosplay, I just need a good opportunity. I think my number one option starting out would be to cosplay Hitomi from Dead or Alive, because we look similar and her outfits would be easy to pull off. Specifically, I was thinking this outfit because I already have most of it almost exactly. Other big contenders are IF from Hyperdimension Neptunia, Tear from Tales of the Abyss, Hiyori from Lucky Star, and if I got REALLY adventurous I would totally do some Phantasy Star or Hard Corps cosplay, because the outfits are so awesome.

My weekend's going well otherwise, going to a friend's birthday party later (HOT TUB!) and tomorrow I'm grilling out with my family. I've already made a friend snort coffee out her nose from laughter, so I'd say today is already a success XD
  4. Hello there! How is your weekend going so far?

Over here I just got back from an anime/Sci-fi convention and it was a blast! I talked to the voice actress from Tales of Xillia who did the puppet Teepo's english voice, as well as stuff like Skullgirls, DoA5 Ultimate(Rachel), Catherine, Shin Megami Tensei, Hyperdimension Neptunia etc. She was friendly. There was also actors from the new Battlestar Gallactica, Star Trek:TNG, and then the makeup artist who won an oscar for the Lion the witch and the wardrobe, as well as working on Sin City, and Kill Bill.

On the merchandise side of things it was pretty cool, lots of interesting little crafts people made so I picked up a big painting based on Game of Thrones and another on Legend of Zelda. I also picked up a nice Megaman riding a Chocobo 8-bit art piece. Plus there was also the typical stuff you'd find from a vendor like action figures, board games, T-shirts, etc. but that was expensive and I used up my money quickly! XD

I was wearing a gaming T-shirt but I felt kinda bad since practically 90% of the people there were in cosplay! You had the usual Avengers, Hatsune Miku, Darth Vader, Resident Evil, Dr. Who, Star Trek, Final Fantasy and then there was some awesome anime cosplay for Haruhi, Madoka, and lol I counted at least 12 people dressed as the characters in Attack on Titan! I guess that's the big one this year. If I had thought about it beforehand, I would have dressed up as "Littlefinger" from Game of Thrones since I have the same hairstyle, and he's a badass. Two years ago I went as Okabe from Steins;gate since you just need a labcoat, some Dr. Pepper, and to gel your hair and then you're good to go! I remember you talking about cosplay awhile back, have you made any(or thought of any) new costumes lately?
  5. Meep! XD *flails* I am the unseen poke from the shadows...problem being, my greatest offense is also my greatest weakness >____>; .... *side-poke flurry*

Yeah, work's been really crazy here lately. Friday was a super-late night and I had to go in for quite a while today too, and I could really use the lost sleep :P Ah well, nothing I can't push through. I'm also slowly trying to get back into running and general working out, but the toe I broke is still kinda giving me fits :\ Definitely got work to do to get back in the shape I was in. At least I bought some awesome new clothes to motivate myself :3

Those souvenirs sound pretty cool :O I'm so itching to go on a trip when work slows down. It's mostly warmed up here, we still have some days where the highs won't get above the 40s, but no more major winter storms. Just wish it'd STAY warm though, ugh. We need to make all your snow bugger off something fierce.
  6. *tickles back* >:3 Your JOB huh?... lol I could just imagine you in ninja stealth gear, hiding under desks getting paid to periodically tickle or poke people! Talk about gettin' paid to do what you love. xD

Ack, yeah I had a feelin' you would be busy over there. At least good to hear that all is well. With my side, beyond the usual Uni and medical junk, I'd say life is going at a fairly steady pace. My mom just recently got back from a work trip to Lithuania so she brought me back a handful of awesome Amber souvenirs--the cat sculpted out of a large piece of amber being the coolest(she knows me well! ). But beyond that some really cool vodka, Mead, and more chocolates.

Is it finally warming up on your side? Over here the blizzards won't quit! XD Last week we had another 8 inches and tomorrow we're set for another foot of snow. Kinda sucks when they knock out the power, but they also fired the majority of plow operators so now the streets are always a mess. >.>;

Anyway, I hope the rest-of-your-weekend is awesome and I'll see you around~
  7. Hey! Poking's MY job! *tickles* D:<

I'm good, just really busy lately, so I haven't had a whole lot of time to mess with my PS3 much unfortunately. Been mostly playing Dark Souls and Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate when I've had the chance, and I've got a pretty nice future lineup set aside on Amazon that I'll definitely get into once my schedule eases up. How is you?
  8. *Pokes back* How is everything with you? Still working your way through the new PS3 library?
    Personally I've been playing Diablo 3's new expansion. My brother and sister have it as well so we make for a pretty badass team, haha. Super addictive endless loot fun~ :3
  9. *poke*
  10. I honestly didn't find the final battle of Xillia all that difficult, because by that point I had gotten really good at breaking guards and I never let them get in a rhythm. The hardest fight for me was the solo battle with Muzet as Milla, and I'm currently struggling hard with Golden Mage Knight and the fight against the Chimeriad in the coliseum. Other than that I didn't find the game very difficult overall, but it was still a ton of fun to play. I especially enjoyed how Xillia did end-game sidequests, because at the time I was kinda disappointed with some of the lack of character development, until I realized that a lot of it is in the sidequests. That was really satisfying and it made it worth hunting all of them down.

The classic Phantasy Star games involve a lot of grinding like any other late-80s-early-90s RPG, but they're great fun and have excellent plots. PS4 in particular is one of the most impressive early RPGs I've ever seen. I've played Eternal Sonata on 360 and it was fun, and I plan on getting Ni no Kuni eventually too. Valkyria/Resonance both look pretty similar, and I think Dark Souls is going to be a ton of fun. I also eventually want to play Tales of Graces f, but I'll space out my Tales games for now.
  11. Hehe, same for me as well! Let's see, the biggest time investment for me was definitely World of Warcraft but I also checked out Age of Conan, WarHammer online, EVE:Online, RO, Neverwinter, Guild Wars 2, Path of Exile, PSO2, EQ2 and D&D online. Then I have a preorder to check out Elder Scrolls Online next month. I loved Skyrim last year so I figured why not give it a try?

LOL, you hit it *that* hard on the couch? xD; That's bad luck. In the past I used to wear shoes all the time indoors after stepping on a metal hook from a tree ornament more than once(they all sank in REAL deep ;___; ) but lately I've become lazy enough just to wander around in socks.

Haha, yeahhh, I LOVED the last final scenes of Xillia. But the last boss was totally tough on hard mode, I had to lower it down to normal modo. In past games you'd simply use divide and win slowly but the boss would just spam heals in this one. :P The scene afterwards was awesome though, I'm suuuuuper excited for Tales of Xillia 2! :3 Haha, yeahhhh, Polly told me the same thing as Lis, but Polly also said be forewarned that they're huge time investments so that scared me off at the start! xD Valkyria Chronicles & Dark Souls are both great fun by the way~ Then there's Eternal Sonata, Shadow of the Colossus, & Ni no Kuni. (I still need to pick up Resonance of Fate )
  12. How many MMOs have I played...oh god, way too many. There was RO, PSO on Gamecube, Guild Wars, S4 League, PSU, Champions Online, Aion, RO2 (both versions), Guild Wars 2, PSO2, and probably some others I'm forgetting. So many hours lost ;_;

Glad you escaped that toe injury, mine certainly wasn't as lucky I'm just dumb and stubbed it really hard on my couch, haha. Walking can be a hassle sometimes, and I'm still really bummed that I can't run for a while, but I'm managing. I've stepped on glass before too, so I know how bad that one feels >_<

Xillia was pretty good, not my favorite Tales game (that still belongs to Abyss) but the ending of the game was really, really great. I'm definitely excited for the sequel! I opted to just Youtube Jude's cutscenes instead of replaying :P Not sure what I'm gonna play next, probably something between Resonance of Fate, Valkyria Chronicles, or Dark Souls next. And Lis is right, you should totally play the classic Phantasy Star games some time

Yeah, Cocona being slimed by the Gwanahda ended up being funnier than I expected XP Well, funny to everyone but Cocona, she's too busy trying to get this nasty goo off her clothes and her body! I think my favorite overall scene is probably still the fight with the Fang Banshee, or the assault on the Darker Research lab tower.
  13. lol, I googled it and that was the first result so I guess I'm not too surprised. xD Cool to hear about your time playin' RO. My forum had a guild going that I was a part of there but sadly it didn't last too long. PSO2 was the only other one where we got enough interest--well kinda Guild Wars 2 as well. How many MMOs have you played by the way?

Yikes! Sucks to hear about the toe! I banged my foot against the radiator the other day when avoiding my cat(who stuck his claws out to grab me xD) but luckily it only ended up as a small cut. Anyway, I hope your foot recovers soon! I stepped on glass a few months back that caused me to hang out in bed for like two weeks. Not being able to walk sucks. >.>;

Tales of Xillia was good fun~ If I had the time I'd rerun as Jude. Right now I'm playin' Bravely Default which is great! Kinda similar to the job system in tactics, but as epic as FF XII. I also need to pick up South Park: Stick of Truth, based on the trailers it looks hilarious!

Yep, I read through your latest posted commentary and it's great fun to remember the details, plus your added little author's comments. I agree it makes sense to clue them up before adding extra chapter content~ Spoilers: I always get a laugh out of imagining Coco covered in Gwanahda guts! That scene has to be my favorite part. XD Oh, and also the kiss between Aoto and her was fantastic too, it's funny how I ended up liking such dramatically different scenes the most~

Anyway, I hope you have a great rest of the week! ttyl~
  14. It's a lyric from my first Coheed & Cambria song, which remains one of my favorites from them. I played a lot of RO way back then and my main was a really successful Sniper, so that lyric was her title for a long time. "Good eye sniper, now I'll shoot, and you run!"

I'm doing okay, other than this stupid cold weather. I broke my toe a week ago and I'm still trying to nurse that back to health, which sucks because I have to limit how much I can walk around at work and I can't go run or work out, but, it's healing. At least my toe isn't covered in nearly-black bruises now :P Otherwise I've just been busy, and playin' vidyagaems when time allows. I just finished Tales of Xillia and I'm wrapping up some sidequests before moving on to other games.

By the way, I got your IMs, but my phone's been in the other room while I've been working on story stuff for the past few hours. Gotta get back on them commentaries!
  15. Ahhh, I see you have a new title! You's the sniper or were you's being sniped? :O

Anyway, how have you been over there? Any latest fun times with your PS3 or what have you been up to lately?
  16. Nuuuu, cheesecake is full of AWESOME. I'll never let it be a "sometimes" food! Diets have cheat days BECAUSE OF CHEESECAAAAKE o_o

I don't really have an occasion to cosplay for, I just feel like getting into it randomly. Not sure what I'd do initially, though I've considered doing Hitomi (Dead or Alive), Hiyori (Lucky Star), IF (Neptunia), and Kooh (Pangya) among others. Basically chicks that roughly share my build and mostly have my hair XD Cocona would be an interesting idea, but what costume...and as always I'm hunting for new ideas.

Glad you like Ar Phantasy's ending and hope it keeps you guessing for the sequel ;3 Commentaries have been fun to write (Chapters I-III are up) and I have a few ideas for brief side-stories mostly taking place during Cocona's ARKS training days. Might go into some early missions with her/Sasha/Aoto, and a fun clothes-shopping episode :O
  17. lol, but cheesecake is FILLED with calories, like to a hilarious degree. It's a sometimes fewd! I should be sticking to my diet(and my exercise for that matter) but it's *too* delicious~

Personally I'm not too big on football since I grew up in Hockey-land, although I was more into playing soccer during my school years. But yeah, I heard that nobody enjoyed the game. I didn't find the commercials this year to be particularly special either! Edit: okay, except for maybe Colbert's Pistachio ones...

Oh, oh, oh! What Cosplay ideas are you considering?! Cocona?! What's the occasion anyway? :9

P.S. I am following all of your story updates but I haven't been posting... I'm still not too accustomed to using this forum. xD Let me just be clear that I believe your ending was satisfying for a finale, plus the epilogue was a nice touch, and I'm looking forward to hearing your commentary on the chapters!
  18. Out...out of cheesecake?! How is this possible?? WHERE'S MY CHEESECAAAAKE ;_;

I had a pretty busy weekend, was out with friends all day Saturday and I was supposed to go to a Super Bowl party on Sunday, but it pretty much got snowed out The game sucked, but I had fun at home. Been a super-busy day today, but I think the week will get easier as it rolls along.

Looking at cosplay ideas too :O
  19. Ack, my profile is covered with drools! :O Anyway I'm all out now! It sure was one crazy night... I ended up needing to sleep in for most of today! XD

How did your Super Bowl weekend go afterwards? Mine was alright, there was a big blizzard so I stayed inside to hang out, playin' the 3DS next to the warm kitties. :3
  20. Cheese...cake... *shuffles forward, drooling*
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 161
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast