Conversation Between Aki_Yoruno and Shambertin

16 Visitor Messages

1. 360 version of just dance i play
  2. Never played Euromix. And I think my sister has Just Dance. On Wii? Never seen it yet. Actually, never played Wii yet. >.>
  3. DDR is cool i played it a few times the euromix version. i play just dance sometimes too.
  4. Never heard of it. Played and loved SC5, played and loved tons of DDRs. Parappa and UmJammer Lammy were ok.
  5. Thats cool the only game like that i liked was vib ribbon on ps one :O
  6. Yeah, not everyone can enjoy it. I'm really into music and rhythm games.
  7. whats project diva? something to do with vocaloid?
    edit checked out a gameplay vid looks like i would not enjoy it haha i'm playing infinity anyway haha
  8. I tried PSO2 on my PC and it's way too slow... Not going to be able to get a Vita any time soon, either. Recently I've discovered the Project Diva series on PSP, and those are now eating up my time. Totally forgot about PSP2i...
  9. Awesome Well if we have done i forgot :O i was about 13 and my memory is so bad hahaha i plan on going to PSO2 when it arrives in the west [if it ever does] if it doesnt' then i will just download and sign up for the japanese pso2
  10. Then we very well may have played together a couple times. Only that much, though. Usually just played with Morgan, but he (char Morgan being female though) introduced me to Genji and Fran. Cool, if so, small world.
  11. I think i remember someone called fran :O
  12. I used to play with Morgan regularly. Also Fran and a Genji (I think) played with us from time to time. Morgan had a site and group called Team Yoda.
  13. I might have done i don't remember names very well but i could have :O
  14. Did you ever play with someone named Morgan?
  15. Yes i did Play DC PSO i only hit lv 160 or something around there. D: i used to run around hitting stuff with akiko's frying pan.i was a FOnewm.
  16. Did you play DC PSO?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16