Conversation Between Kyrith_Ranger_Pso and Seth Astra

169 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
  1. TED IS BACK! WOOT! I'm really hoping this plot twist sticks and isn't a dream or something
  2. Well, there was always the chance you didn't know what I was talking about, since I didn't give any context in the first sentence.
  3. of course i know what you're talking about, i always read the new CAD
  4. Well, guess I was wrong. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, read the latest CAD.
  5. You left before I posted this:

Celeb is the one where you lose 20 + (10 * element level) mesta per hit, but deal 10% more damage per element level.

The reason it ruined the game was that, unlike in PSO, PSZ allowed you to have any element on most weapons. Therefor, weapons that should have been the best are overshadowed by slighly lower-tier weapons that could have celeb. Even my signature weapon type in PSZ, double sabers, despite having the higest ATP weapon of the class have celeb, it only had level 2, thus making it ineferior to the second and third highest ATP double sabers.

Basically, you are losing a small amount of a resource that, by the time you're able to use some of the best gear, is not a resource but a fact of life, and you are dealing significantly better damage as a result.
  6. As I said, the pilot.
  7. ah cool, which serenity did you see? cuz the movie has the same name, was the opening a war zone or an escape scene and then a british black man? the war scene would mean it was the pilot
  8. I saw the pilot, Serenity, and now am watching what I assume is the second episode
  9. are you watching the first episode?
  10. Yeah. Seems good so far, but I want to see more before making my judgement.
  11. YES, are you watching it on the science channel?
  12. Gonna get to catch that Firefly show you claim is so good.
  13. i was asking hucast
  14. Wait, did I read that correctly? It seems like, before you left the chat, you asked if I was up for some PSO. Did I read that correctly?
  15. Well, I'm now 100% caught up with CAD, and the little extra comic strip. I wish they had kept the origional art style for the "Sillies" comics, though. As in, the one used in the first large hunk of the spin off, not the CAD art style.
  16. i just got to the newest CAD comic, I'm finally caught up.
  17. that ones pretty funny, not to tears laughing tho for me.
  18. This page made me laugh myself to tears: http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20061113
  19. I smiled when I saw that.
  20. yep, i remember that one
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 169
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast