Conversation Between NicorTheDuke and blace

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. My copy of Hyperdimenion Neptunia Victory came in last week, although I haven't played it, not until I beta mk. 2 anyway.

As for the delay, well if you can stand to download the game, which could take hours, install and updates, which requires more hours or days.

Honestly, you can get the gist of the game through videos, and I plan on playing on both servers, primarily the international version, although plenty of people here resent anything with the Sega of America label. Wouldn't hurt to at least give it a try, but it is your call. Also, the game is quite large now, at about 14GB of data, so it may take a few days.
  2. Long time no chat,well there are those rare occasions I catch you on psn and I reply to your comment.

Anyways I just got a hold of Disgaea 4 and I absolutely love the game. Any other Nis America games checking out.

I also got wind of Sega Jp shafting NA with the delay or cancel of pso2.it makes me sad.what's your call on the na release of pso2?and would just heading to the jp servers be the best idea?
  3. Happy birthday!
  4. I see. I'm two hours behind your time. By the time I get off work, it's midnight or later for you.
  5. Yes,i am on the East coast
  6. Your on the east coast if I'm not mistaken? Our times might be conflicting if we are to meet up in Borderlands 2.
  7. Hello to you too.
  8. Hola comrade
  9. Will do,and my Psn is well what it is here
  10. My PSN ID is listed on my profile. Send me an invite when you get the chance.
  11. Theres no Love for the commando or Gunzerker.-cries- want to swap psn's just in case we do get a chance to play.it'll be like psp2 just borderlands
  12. I've been on and off that game wince release, currently a level 21 Zer0 and level 18 Maya as offensive and support respectively.
  13. We have to pay borderlands on ps3 sometime.im playing as Axton made it to level 40 sometime ago.
  14. PS3 and PC.
  15. do you have Borderlands 2 for pc or one of the two conflicting consoles?
  16. Bits of JP PSO2 and Borderlands 2. Not too much otherwise but work.
  17. Been great,I got wind that PSO2 is getting a NA release,So im syked.and I've been busy with Borderlands 2.Yourself?
  18. It's been ages, how are you?
  19. Hello Blace!!
  20. Ah, but was the sugar needed when you're already excited? What's the exciting news?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast