Conversation Between Aki_Yoruno and blace

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. That didn't come to mind, but you're also in time for a wedding and a Meet and Greet in about half an hour.

I'll be around, but I'm only limited to the shared PC and Vita blocks due to my being at work with wifi.
  2. So I ran into an old acquaintance while shopping today and asked him if he does PC gaming. He told me to try turning down the resolution. Tried twice and now it works after the 2nd try! Wow, I can't wait to play now...
  3. I'm not familiar with AMD I'm afraid. If all the drivers are up to date and no results, you could try out AIDA's tweaker to try to fix some possible problems.
  4. Here's the card I have: AMD Radeon HD 6450 with 512 MB DDR3 dedicated memory. Also AMD Phenom II 1045T Six-Core Processor. Is this sufficient? That's just what the outside of the CPU has on it. Again, I know nothing about this kind of stuff.
  5. I've checked and it says it's up to date. Tried messing with a couple things (I'm brand new to this kind of thing.) and still no go...
  6. You'll have to look up Direct X 11. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...res/directx-11

You'll have to look around a bit to see if yours is updated.

Something to keep in mind, because of the last update your CPU usage may spike or run your GPU near max. The Falz run I did a few days ago had my GPU nearly overheating with bits of spike lagging from the game using so many resources.
  7. Seems like it's already 11.
  8. How do I do that?
  9. Did you update the dx11 drivers?
  10. Tried that already, and nothing. :/
  11. You can try running a file check(third option) and updating the drivers.
  12. Hmm... Now the characters won't show... One prob after another... What can I do about this?
  13. What makes it worse is that these are all randomized from the AC scratch and no guarantees of getting anything you want. In most cases, you sell to get what you want and hope that you get something exceedingly rare to sell in the player shops to cover the costs of everything.

Also, clothes get dropped into the game on a regular basis, so you'll see a lot of those in the shops.
  14. You mean, you have to pay to get dance moves that you can use?! SEGA's going downhill... But I'm still gonna ride it for free. :/ AND I WANT MY EYEPATCH!!! I had to suffer through PSU without one... ; ;
  15. There were eyepatch accessory tickets that were distributed to people that reached level 20 in the Vita CBT. They looked kind of similar to Nagisa's own eyepatch and probably costs as high as 20 million on the player shops.

A lot of this stuff is expensive and probably out of reach unless you spend tons of time and money getting and selling scratch items.

I mean it costs 4 million for a dance.
  16. I'm really erked on the horn deal with dumen... They better make it optional! I finally became really comfortable with that race on PSP2i, especially since it just matched Aki so perfectly! But with horns? No thanks! Any eyepatches in there somewhere?
  17. Not until the release of dewmans. If you have used the character creator in the past, it's just that.

Additional clothes, accessories, hair, and voice need to be unlocked in game.
  18. Just started game up again and it works this time. Huh, weird...

Any new creation additions in past few months? Besides what they're adding soon to the Star Fest update soon.
  19. In the taskbar you can find that information. If it comes up with Realtek HD or something similar those would be default audio drivers.
  20. How do I know that? Can I see what it is in the settings? Inherited this from my uncle and sure he would have no idea.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 24
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast