Conversation Between Fusionxglave and Minun172

3 Visitor Messages

1. My thoughts exactly it would so much more fun To have Nyau costume everyone once in a while. Just like Rappies with 8 different variation I too would like more Nyau suits. But it is hard to convince people since the hate is really strong. However, it doesn't mean it is hopeless. Also Dont' mind this community We have a bias towards some stuff and it can get really heated sometimes but we understand what others like and just tend to be a bit high-strong about it. Also I hear there is a chance that a DragonKin costume might win this year item Design contest check the thread out there are some really cool costumes coming this year.
  2. Thanks for the info. Nyau is one of the most memorable characters in PSO2. Right there with Hitsugi, Enga and Rappy. I'm new to PSO-World and PSO2 in general so I'm not well aware of the amount of Nyau posts or what Nyau is as a character. For a moment there I really thought of Nyau as a bad character added in late development. I religiously wear the Nyau costumes. Though I wish they were expanded upon, same with the Rappies. Maybe it's facial expressions could change so it won't be a mere lifeless fursuit of Nyau. Also it'd be great if we could wear the Sonic, black dress, and Black Nyack Nyau suits.
  3. Hey I saw your thread and I can just that they hate Nyau becuase he takes time away from a boss getting summoned it not a major deal but It is big enough to make people mad. Don't worry about it I like Nyau alot. I once got a costume of him and wore it for like a month in the game. He really is one of those characters that people hate for no reason. Anyway it is good that He was your selling point, This game is great and there are already 3 versions of Nyau costume in the game. One 7-eleven, normal, and A Arks-festival uniform. Hope you aren't too worry about the Thread. There have been many like it that has been this way but we don't mean anything mean from it. Just a few jokes here and there, So it okay to like Nyau and no one should tell you, you can't. Sorry for the long Post.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3