Conversation Between Dj_SkyEpic and ThaiSoup

44 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. You want some candy?
  2. Spin to Win, or merch like a champ.
  3. Wat? Also, if you ain't spinnin' you ain't winnin' Diablo 3 - Barb Double Tornado Farming - YouTube
  4. Pho?!
  5. handshake rape
    JUNE 7
    when someone asserts their dominance over you in a handshake by grabbing your fingers before you have a chance to get a proper grip
    Jonah: So man, how did that job interview go?

Heath: Well I felt pretty good going into it, but then I got handshake raped by the interviewer and it all went downhill from there.
  6. Did you get the erotic male dancers I sent to your house for your Birthday?
  7. Good sir, may I interest you in a Slapchop?
  8. Since I know you have a panda fetish. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But one day, you're gonna see this.
    Never say no to Panda! - YouTube
  9. You've been drafted to join me and Endy when PSO2 hits stateside.
  10. Operation?
  11. Boston Pancake
  12. Thai Beef
  13. I tried to hold it in, I really did. And I know you miss the random obscure word chat so...

Angry Pirate
  14. Wow I knew you'd pee in it.
  15. You can't betray das Thai. Anyways, I got mixed feelings about D3. Well more so, I don't want to give Blizzard money because all they do is beat a dead horse. But knowing me, I'll probably give her a go.
  16. I switched Races. I'm no longer Thai. I'm now a Rapper. Chikka chikka woot woot, whea' my dawg at? chikka chikka woot woot.

Ok, I'm still Asian, I lied...
  17. wtf happened to you, my Thai brotha.
  18. deutch oven
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 44
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast